Chapter 27 - True Intentions - Part 2

Start from the beginning

Cult Leader: "Great Protector, we have arrived as your summons had instructed..."

The old leader hummed, bowing deep and low as the rest went to their knees and seemed to pray in reverence to the being before them, not daring to even raise their heads up to look at their god.

(Y/N): "You brought it then?"

You hissed, not taking your eyes off Erwin who seemed more and more uncomfortable as time went on, wondering what you were planning and why the cult was here of all times. Though from their words he could guess that you had specifically summoned them for some reason. And that reason became clear as the man nodded and reached into his robes, pulling back his robe to reveal a book.

Your book. The Mysterium Xarxes.

His eyes widened but he felt no panic...yet. There was no real reason to be worried he reasoned to himself, so far it had been minor illusions cast by the dragon, his human form and something you had said to be the 'rekindling' of a ancient and cold furnace.

(Y/N): "How faithful you are, to rebuild an ancient faction...recruit the masses to fawn in my presence...you could have earned Paradise."

The old cult leader stood stock still, his frame unmoving before he collapsed to the floor weeping openly and with a million thanks on his lips. He quickly went to thank you, before your worlds hit him.

Cult Leader: "C-Could have?...My lord?"

You smiled, a sick and knowing smiled that told everyone who saw you knew something they didn't. Or rather something they didn't want to know.

(Y/N): "Tell me?...Do you know what Paradise entails?...What is needed to open its blessed doors?"

The entire room was dead silent, now fearful as the humans has all but soiled themselves from your sickly tone, and Eren could only grunt as he tried to again removed himself from under your foot, only to scream out as you stomped on the empty skull and caused further pain for the boy.

(Y/N): "Not now Eren, Dad is talking business."

You all but purred to the pained and bloodied boy, who growled at you which quickly turned into a meek whimper as your talons further dig into his skin.

You turned back to your cult, it's leader at least keeping his head bowed while you played with your written masterpiece in between your claws.

(Y/N): "...Leave."

The cult moved as one, lifting themselves off the floor and keeping their heads bowed in reverence to you before turning and walking back out of the door into the hall, nobody making an move to stop them if they even wanted. The leader lingered for all but a moment, once again thanking you for nothing in particular except for exisiting before following his followers from the room, a confused frown on his features not unseen by your abyssal eyes.

Once they left many wanted to yell out who they were and what you had in your possession, but their words and actions failed the cowards as you turned back to face them, raising your foot off Eren's head and slowly walking to the front of all those in attendance while opening your book and slowly, agonisingly flipping pages with your cheshire smile on full display. Chilling them all to the bone.

You gave one final look at Erwin, now twitching in place and watching you like prey watching a predator, trying to make sure his back isn't turned to you. How quaint. You moved your eyes back to your book, drinking in its knowledge and hidden power before stopping at a particular page and humming in delight. The shadows in the corner of the eyes of many reaching out towards them, almost caressing them which put them on much higher alert, your earlier words about slaughtering them coming back in full force.

(Y/N): "...Humans are Humans. Deciding on what's wrong and what's right is entirely circumstantial for you poor bastards. Basically, your like animals, only a LITTLE bit smarter. All your actions are based off self interest, you forget all the favours you owe. But hold onto grudges forever. Such self absorbed idiots aren't worth protecting if you asked me..."

You turned to a wide-eyed and gasping Eren as you chuckles the last line, a half smirk on your face which made it hard to tell if you meant your words as a joke, of it you took them as the joke. Either way the impact of your little speech had its effects, making a small bit disastrous panic flood the room and in those who had made the deal in the first place. But you could also see the anger, the hate, the disgust and it overjoyed you really. How easy and quick they are to prove your point...

(Y/N): "Heheh...You humans are always this way. The way you glare at any unfamiliar creature, it reeks of...curiosity. Fear. And revulsion...Oh well, it hardly concerns me...unless...oh that's right, your the ones who wanted MY help..."

You slowly walked to the judge Zachary, who was sweating profusely and swallowed the lump in his throat.

You held his gaze, but no matter how strong willed he was, it wasn't enough as he caved and gave a slight whimper, averting his eyes while you turned to Erwin, Levi and the scouts, the smile never finding a reason to remove itself.

(Y/N): "So do work on that scouts, because your precious humanity is running out of time..."

A scream was heard from outside the windows and walls of the courtroom, followed by more and many more after it, prompting the many in attendance to try and jump up to see what was going on, only for tendrils and chains from the shadows to yank them back into their places, forcing them to cry out in surprise and anger unable to help as just outside, the rich and useless citizens were being butchered by your loyalists, blood painting the streets as you smiled with your sick grin and endless eyes.

"...And my patience..."