Chapter 30 - Eren's Arm

The sun was shining.
The flowers were blooming.
The birds were singing.

And Eren was being held at bay with a sword from by the 'smol' captain Levi, who was the only line of defence against the boy from the humanoid dragon currently trying to have his midday snooze to pass the time.

The only reason you were even here was because of Hanji's request to watch over Eren and the area while they experimented on his Titan powers. The fact he is still trying to make himself look bigger and better after you thrashed him at the trial wasn't even impressive anymore, just sad and only a little concerning.

Carla was a bit cross with you once she heard what had happened, though she found it hard to blame you or her son considering how stubborn and hardheaded the two of you could be...one more then the other.

With a long dragged out sigh you gave up trying to sleep, standing up and flexing your spiky, black scaled wings while your tail whipped out before walking over to the muttering scientist and the glaring captain.

(Y/N): "I'm bored, what exactly is it your having him do anyway?"

Hanji: "Trying to activate his Titan abilities...but so far we haven't gotten anywhere close."

She gave a sigh and leaned back with a sigh far too exaggerated along with a pout to top it off, irking Levi who's scowl deepened before kicking Hanji's heel with a scoff, almost putting her off balance.

You watched this exchange with some amusement, smirking as Hanji whined about how mean Levi was being to her as the cold captain simply waved her off and tried to ignore the eccentric woman.

Coming up beside you the rest of the fabled Levi Squad watched the two for a moment, apparently used to this behaviour from the pair as they took a second to examine their reptilian companion.

(Y/N): "Do they do this often?"

You finally asked after watching the two senior scouts for a brief minute with no sign their about to stop their argument.

Petra: "More then you'd think, less then you'd like."

The ginger-  (or is it amber? I mean their the same thing aren't they? One of my friends got really offended when I said Petra's hair was ginger...Help.)

The ginger haired scout giggled, watching the two with a sort of fondness while Eld, Oluo and Gunther smiled or shook their heads.

(Y/N): "...They should hurry up and fuck already."

Petra stumbled and made a weird sound the moment those words left your mouth, while Gunther coughed and choked on nothing in particular, Eld struggling to hide his own smirk and bubbling laughter with Oluo staring at you with wide eyes and an unhinged jaw.

Petra: "Th-No!-I mean-But wh-huh-what?!"

You raised a brow at her and the reactions from the others, turning to face them with a slightly confused look.

(Y/N): "What? It's natural, and there's obviously some attraction there, I mean with how he's ignoring her yet at antagonising at the same time why would he want her attention on him? And with how Hanji acts dumb around him and purposely goes against his wishes to bring that antagonistic side out."