After School Plans

The rest of the day passed in a blur. You had two more classes with Bakugo and one with Deku. You sit by them in all the classes you share.

The final bell rings and you go to your locker to grab your backpack. You aren't paying much attention to where you're walking and for the second time, you slam into Bakugo. He catches you again, his reflexes are surprisingly fast. "Dumbass, watch where you're going, you'll get hurt.." he looks in your eyes. "Sorry about that" you say, embarrassed. You open your locker and he's still standing there. You put your backpack on your back and look up at him. "Wanna do something?" You ask. He looks deep in thought "'On one condition'" he quotes you.

You squint at him. Then you smile and ask what his condition is. "I get to pick what we do" he smiles and raises his eyebrows. "Sure, that's not a problem with me, where are we going then?" You're really wondering now.

"Well first we go to the library and do our homework, the next parts a surprise." He's smirking at how you're looking at him. "Well the faster we get to library the faster our homework gets done! So let's go!" You grab his arm and start running. "EUH" he gasps in surprise. He starts jogging, so you're going the same pace.

You finally arrive at the library. You both go find a table in the corner and unzip your school bags. "Ugh, I have math first." You complain. "You need help with it?" He's looking you in the eyes now. "No we learned this last year, I just don't like the subject.." you feel like you're talking too much so you end your sentence. You look up at him and see he has an earbud in his left ear.

You put one of yours in as well, and start your homework.

It only takes you two an hour to finish your work and he looks at you. "Ready to go?" You smile at him and say "yep!" This time he grabs your hand and pulls you to his car, you get in the passenger seat and buckle yourself in. He does the same on the drivers side.

You're driving for about a half an hour and you're starting to get impatient. "Katsukiiii where are we gooooing" he just looks at you and looks back at the road. "You'll see, we're almost there.." he looks excited.

About five minutes later and he stops the car in a field that looks like it's being used as a parking lot, as there are hundreds of other cars parked there, with everyone sitting on the roofs or inside them. You look at him confused. "Do you want me to lift you up here?" He's already climbed on top of his car. "Yeah?" You're still confused

"Take my hand" he commands you to do this

"Take my hand" he commands you to do this. You grab his hand and he pulls you up. You sit next to him. He hands you a blanket. "It might get cold later.." You take it in your hands and realize how soft it is. You talk to him until it gets dark. "It should start in about..." he checks his watch. "Five minutes" he smiles at you. Five minutes later and you see something fly up into the air followed by a loud boom. You look at Bakugo, realize what's going on and smile at him.

He took you to a fireworks display! You sit closer to him, because it's cold and he's radiating heat somehow

He took you to a fireworks display! You sit closer to him, because it's cold and he's radiating heat somehow. He looks at you but you don't notice because your head is tilted towards the sky. He smiles at your cute face, being illuminated by the colorful explosions in the air. You look up at him and tap his shoulder. He looks at you and you hand him the blanket. He wraps it around both of your backs.

You eventually fall asleep by him and your head is resting on his shoulder. He carefully moves you and jumps down off his car. He then very carefully lifts you up off the roof. He sets a still sleeping you in the front passenger seat.

He drives you to his house, because he doesn't know your address, and doesn't want to wake you up to ask.