Chapter 20

Scarlett p.o.v

After hearing that ive got I've powers was a little bit of a shock i cant get a hold of Savannah just yet but I can't worry about that now my daughter is in trouble. But what I don't get who would someone take an new born little baby when she's not done anything wrong if they wanted us then come for us i will make them pay for taking my baby girl. We arrive at the cliff to find the warriors standing around waiting for an order but at the cliffs edge I see a person wearing a black hood so I can't see their face and a crying Talia in their arms. We come up to Tank with Ryan and Bella behind us

Blake - Tank we are here

??? - finally I was getting bored waiting.

That voice why does it sound so familiar? I wish Savannah was talking so I could ask she always did have a better meromy then me.

Blake - give us back our daughter and you won't be hurt.

??? - shut up I don't want you I want her!!

I step forward.

Scarlett - well here I am.

??? - if you want you daughter come over here alone.

Knowing I have no choice I go to go toward then but Blake grabs my hand shaking him head I mouth to him "i will be ok" i am thw daughter of an Alpha after all. Giving his hand a squeeze then letting it go I slowly walk over towards the person holding my daughter however as I get closer the person's scent gets stronger I feel like i know it but I can't place it. Am a few steps away when...

??? - that's close enough it's been a long time I bet you don't even remember me do you?

Scarlett - should I? Please just give me my baby.

Talia starts to fuss.

??? - shes beautiful you always did get such beautiful things didn't you Scar?

Wait a minute only a hand full of people call me Scar there is my parents, Ryan, Blake a hand full of my close friends and.........

Scarlett - No it can't be.

They take off their hood and my heart breaks.

Scarlett - Kate.

Kate Michael.

Kate was my best friend we grow up together she was like a sister to me when i found Ben I asked her to come with me but she said no which shocked me.

Kate - hello bestie miss me?

Scarlett - Kate why would you do this?

In the distance I hear Ryan.

Ryan - Kate!?

Kate - hello Ryan.

I hear Bella growl at Ryan she's getting the wrong idea.

Scarlett - why are you doing this?

Kate - why!? Because you left me!!! For your stupid mate Ben you promised we would always be together and you.......

She looks past me to Ryan.

Kate - i loved you but no you didn't want me and rejected me in the worse way.

Bella growled even louder but this time her growl was for Ryan I look around Abbie was doing her best to calm her.

Scarlett - Bella calm yourself it's not how it sounds I will explain later.

She looks to me and nods So I look back to Kate.

Kate - it's all your fault he did!!! If you had told him that am the one  for him he would be with me. I would be his mate!! When you left he wouldn't give me a chance.

Scarlett - Kate........

Ryan - Kate am sorry but I didn't have feelings for you I only saw you as a sister and I have found my mate so if you are doing this to hurt me then hurt me but please give my sister back her baby.

Kate takes a step back towards the edge I gasp in horror.

Scarlett - Kate please.

Kate - no Scar this is your fault, you had everything your first mate cheated so you were lucky enough to get a second who's the fucking Alpha king!! And you left me!!!

Scarlett - that's not true I asked to come with me.

Am trying to stay calm but the fact she might jump with Talia scares me.

Kate - you didn't really want me there you also knew I loved Ryan yet you didn't help me win him over. You took something from me so am taking something from you.

She steps closer to the edge

Scarlett - NO!!!!

Without warning ice comes out my hands and frezzes her at the feet I hear gasps of the warriors.

Kate - what the fuck!? Your a frost wolf?!

Now that makes sense Frost wolves are the ones who have ice powers like this no one believes the stories about them tho.

Silver - it's ok everyone I will explain later right now my daughter needs help.

I fall forward my hands on the grass trying to calm myself before I do something I can't control.

Kate - screw this!!!

She throws Talia but Bella rushes over and catches her but Kate isn't done as she shifts breaking the ice around her feet and attacks me. I dodge her but I can't shift since I still can't mindlink Savannah Kate attacks again this time catching me and pins me to the ground showing her teeth being them to my face snapping at me suddenly.

(Savannah - Scareltt shift now!!!

Scarlett - Savannah?.

Savannah - who else dummy now shift hurry I will explain later right now we have a bitch to deal with.)

Kicking Kate off me I quickly shift and attacked Kate everyone stayed back simce they knew tgis was my fight one i couldn't lose even if she was my best friend. After a few minutes of fighting I grab her and swing her over my head her back connects with the ground as she whimpers in pain I let go off her then I mindlink her.

(Scarlett - Kate please stop this I don't wanna hurt you for God's sake we were best friends am sorry I left I know i should have came back but I was ashamed cuz of what Alpha Red did to my cheek. Am sorry that Ryan didn't have feelings for you but doesn't the fact he's happy make you happy?.

Kate - no it doesn't am sorry for what he did to you but I can't forgive you.

Scarlett - please Kate I miss you I miss our friendship.

Kate - so do I.. That's why am doing this.)

I didn't notice how close we were to the edge of the cliff but Kate did as she grabs my throat we both go over the edge. I hear people calling for me the one that stood out the must was my mate.

Blake - SCARLETT!!!!!!