Chapter 5 a little smutty

I'm so sorry for not been updating for a long time. I've been busy with school. But now I'm back.🥰💓

We walked in and sat with the other in the living room. The room was almost as big as my apartment at home, it's really huge.
It's not dark outside, i mean the sky is, but it's now that New York wakes up. It's more noise than on the day, and more light than the sun itself. This apartment is pretty high up and from the living room you can see the whole city. I see these huge penthouses where rockstars live, oh to be a rockstar, fame, money and being high all day.
Me and Ace use to get high whenever we feel down and need to get sheared up. We are youngsters after all, so why not make it the best life you can have, not caring about the world around and just focus on the ones we care about, live life to the fullest.

Me and Vin sits down on the long couch, close, but not too close. We smile at each other, giving a look like "that was amazing". He takes my hand but none sees, he squeezes it. How can a man be this perfect, like, I don't understand. We just had the most exciting sex I've ever had, and now he's holding my hand, huh?
V: you think they know?
He whispers in with a raspy voice, I love low pitched voices, like Corpse's. I get orgasms just hearing him.
Y/n: Doesn't seem like it, unbelievably.
V: that means we can keep sneaking around, it'll be exciting, having to be quiet when you want too scream and let of loud noises as response to when I break your back.
Y/n: that sounds really hot, if none was around I would jump on ya right here and now.
I say as I discreetly move my hand to his dick and stroke it, making sure none sees.
He let go of a low groans, not breaking eye contact except when he has to close his eyes of the pleasure, making me melt from the inside.
Lucky for us everyone is talking and didn't even notice we came into the room, and apparently didn't even know we where gone before.
I stop teasing him and stop touching him completely, making him miss my touch, craving it.
V: count on getting spanked the next time as a punishment for this.
I didn't respond, just smirked and looked away.

A: anyone want pizza?
Anthony walked around spreading the idea of going out for pizza. One hour had past since we walked into the living room. The clock was like 11 pm and everyone was starving
V: me, Lewis, y/n and Ace can skate down and get some. I would like to explore the city, and you others can wait here in the meantime.
Everyone agreed, so we went to put on some clothes, although it wasn't even cold outside. Me and Vin went to his room to get the clothes. He handed me a hoodie, super sweet of him, so I was now wearing gray sweatpants and Vinnies white hoodie and I got my Jordan's on.
We took our skateboards and headed to the elevator to get down.
In the elevator Lewis and Ace was very clingy on each other. Me and Vin looked at each other like "you see that too".
Y/n: you want us to leave or sum?
Ace: shut up y/n.
I smirked and winked at her

We skated to a nearby pizza restaurant I saw as we went to Vin's place. The name was something Italian that I couldn't pronounce. As we walked in I could smell the warm scent of new baked pizza. One of the best smells, don't argue.
V: almost smells as great as you, never mind, this smells a little bit better
I pushed him lightly, don't want to give him a concussion. That only happens in the bed.
I ordered a pepperoni pizza to me and Vinnie (these pizzas was huge so we had to share) and Lewis and Acelynn ordered a margarita, so basic. We ordered the requests the other guys wanted and headed out. The clock was almost 1 in the morning but I wasn't tired at all.
V: can you guys take these to the others, we want to skate around a little more, and we'll eat our pizza here.
L: Sure bro, see ya.

V: I want to show you something. I saw it on the way to the airport.
He took my hand as we skated away. The pizza in his other hand. He took me to a skatepark in a park just five minutes away from the pizza place.
There where no one else there. It was so quiet compared to the other places. When we reached the place we jumped of the skateboards and walked to a bench. We sat down with the pizza between us.
V: is it like you dreamed of?
Y/n: what? The pizza?
V: No, New York ofc stupid.
Y/n: don't call me that, I've got at least 10 more brain cells than you, but yea, it's magical.
V: yeah sure. I'm glad you like it though. Wanna skate?
We finished the pizza and headed the ramps.
After skating for a while, the clock was 3, and we needed to get home.
We skated home to Vin and I was so tired. Everyone was asleep, I even saw Ace sleeping on Lewis chest on the sofa.
Y/n: I guess I need to get home, bye.
He grabbed my wrist.
V: No, stay, you can't get home alone now, I counted to 21 crackheads on our way home, you're sleeping here.
He picked me up bridal style and threw me on his bed. He climbed on me and kissed me. We made out for a while but then got so tired we fell asleep. Him on my chest.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I promise to update more often. Until next time, bye😽💞