two x

Ruby was looking at her sister with doe eyes as they packed up her stuff. Ruby was still wary about the idea, but she could not back out now. It had been a day since she got the job and her job started tomorrow.

"Are you sure that you want me to leave you?" Ruby asked as Ji-Heon, Jenny's boyfriend, came in to pick up boxes and take them to the van downstairs. Ruby had said goodbye to Mr Jung and agreed to see him at the shop every Thursday for lunch.

"Now Ji-Heon and I can live together, and you can spend your early twenties living in a mansion with a beautiful boy band." Jenny grinned at the thought of it. Jenny knew who BTS were and were their biggest fan. Ruby rolled her eyes in return.

"At their becking call." Ruby added and Jenny just chuckled a little as she taped the final box up.

"What is so bad about that?" Jenny asked licking her lips a little, Ruby just threw her jacket at her older sister who was in a fit of giggles.

"Aw grow up!" Ruby shouted back before she looked around her old room. God knows what kind of room she was going to be moving into now. "Right that's me." Ruby said as she closed the door behind her. Jenny nodded her head before she hugged her sister.

"Stay safe, keep those boys in check and text me all the time." Jenny whispered in her younger sisters ears. Ruby nodded her head before kissing Jenny on the cheek.

"I'm going to miss you so much." Ruby whispered as the tears welled up in her eyes. Jenny was her sister, her best friend, her rock, she was everything to Ruby. Not spending every day with her was going to be difficult.

"You know where to go whenever you have time off." Jenny smiled as they left the flat and walked down the stairs to the van. "Try steal some merch for me, and get me tickets to any of their performances and a backstage pass?" Jenny asked and Ruby just laughed as she nodded her head.

"I'll see what I can do." Ruby grinned before she said goodbye to Ji-Heon.

"We will miss you in the flat."

"Taking my place already, Ji-Heon. Way to dance on my grave." Ruby teased before he engulfed her in a hug. "Look after her for me." Ruby whispered in his ear before they pulled out of the hug.

"That is what I should be saying to those boys. Any trouble-" Ji-Heon began to say before Jenny interrupted him.

"Or what? You are going to fight the world's biggest boy band. That might be a little out of your accounting limits." Jenny joked taking a stab at her boyfriend's profession.

"Any trouble and I will give them a talking to." Ji-Heon finished his previous statement, chuckling at the love of his life- Jenny. "Sternly." Ji-Heon added which made Ruby burst into a fit of laughter.

"That will really scare them." Ruby teased as she walked closer to the van. Waving them one last goodbye she closed the door behind her and before she knew it, was whisked off down the streets of Korea to her new home. Three hours later, they were at the dorms.

"Here, Miss." The Van driver said, the first thing he had said the whole journey. Ruby nodded her head before she jumped out of the van. She looked down at her outfit, it was not exactly 'assistant' clothes, it was wore blue mom-jeans, a over-sized black top and her usual black pair converse. She covered in sliver rings and earrings, with her Mum's necklace. Her brown hair curled, courtesy of Jenny, and behind her ears. She had minimal makeup. She looked as if she was going to school, not too work.

"Do you need help?" A man of twenty-something asked. Ruby took him, he was visually beautiful but not one of BTS, at least she did not think so.

"Are you a member of BTS?" She asked weary as she walked to the back of the van to start unpacking her boxes. The man laughed as he shook his head.