I finally find the Kitchen and I see Kilo. "Good morning babe," he says and kisses me on my cheek.

I laugh "Good morning"

He grabs my hand and brings me to the dining room and as soon as I enter everybody stops and stares at me. He pulls out a chair and helps me sit down and for a second I think he's being a gentleman but then I remember it's all an act.

It's like 8 in the morning and I'm confused. I don't know when the wedding is where it is who's coming. I know nothing at all.

I start eating.
"Are you excited hon?" an old woman asks.

I smile "I am"

Candace looks at me and mouths "Grandma". I smile and she's sitting next to a young man whose hand she's holding. I just now notice the ring on her finger. She's married.

Kilo puts his hand on my thigh. I put my hand on his and take it off. But he puts it back on. This time I roughly take it off. He squeezes my hand and whispers in my ear. "Stop" and whisper back "You stop" but he doesn't. After two minutes of hand grabbing, I stop. There is no point of playing right now.

As I'm eating my food I hear somebody say "You're a virgin aren't you?" I started choking as I was shocked by those words that came out of her mouth. Kilo pats my back helping me her then slams his fist on the table "Shut it, Bianca, of course, she is" he says with anger.

I look at him. How would he know? He barely knows anything about my past so how would he know I'm a virgin. I am but I did almost have sex with my teacher. I do give off virgin vibes. Don't I?

She makes an evil laugh "I'm only asking. I don't want my nephew marrying some run-down whore"

Did this track showing bitch really just say this to me?

I laugh and everybody looks at me. Even Kilo has a shocked face as I laugh at the comment she just made. I mean it was funny. Maybe I am some run-down whore but she needs to mind her fucking business.

And just as I was about to say something Candace speaks up "The only whore in this room is you, Bianca. Your tracks are showing. You have a hickey on your neck. But yet no ring on your fucking finger" I stayed silent and let her speak. "Don't disrespect her again" she finishes and winks at me.

I smile at her. It feels good to know that she has my back. She and Riccardo are the only ones I trust in this house.

Bianca gets up and storms out. I guess another thing they all have in common is bad tempers.

I finished eating and Candace and I go get ready.

We go to the dressing room and she explains more about the wedding to me.

"It's only a small beach wedding," she says while getting my things ready. "Close friends and family only."

"Well I only know you and your siblings" I smile. "Whos the oldest?" I ask.

"Well, it goes like this It's Matteo he was the oldest. Riccardo is the same age as Kilo and there's me I'm 22 and then Dante he's 18 your age"

"What happened to Matteo?" I'm pretty sure she's tired of me asking questions. I asked that because she said was.

She looks at me with shock and worries "Ummm I shouldn't tell you" She says going to get my dress.

She then blurts out "He was killed by-by" but she couldn't spit it out.

My heart stopped. "Kilo killed him didn't he?" I say as a joke.

She turns around and looks at me" How did you know?"