Bonus Chapter: The Kings

Beginne am Anfang

"Hahahahahahahahaha" I start laughing and he physically relaxes.

"Fuck, boss you scared me. I thought you were mad."

"You thought I was mad?" I asked still laughing. "You saw my wife swimming? She has a great body right. Were you able to get a good look at those big perky tits?"

"Yeah. No disrespect but I'd love for her to suffocate me to death with those babies."

"You violated my wife's privacy so no I'm not mad. I'm fucking furious." I say smiling.

STAB

I look him in the eyes while still smiling. He looks down at the switchblade he didn't even realize I had in my hand, now sticking out of his stomach.

"And you called the love of my life crazy? My reason to live and breathe!!"

STAB

"And curse in my home...in front of my son!!" He starts to fall to the ground but I'm not done with him yet. "Hold him up!"

Two of my other men grab him while I look at him.

STAB
STAB
STAB
STAB

I repeatedly stabbed him over and over until I felt better. But even after the 10th stab I wasn't satisfied yet. I kept the knife in him when I stop stabbing so I grabbed it and in one fluid motion cut across his stomach slicing him open. And that did it. I watch as what was left of his life drain from his eyes.

Speaking of his eyes...

I make quick work of cutting his eyeballs out and stuffing them into his mouth.

No one looks at my fucking wife but me!

"Cut him up and leave him at his mother's doorstep." They all say 'Yes Boss' as I start to walk away. I turn back to them. "Put him in a nice box with a ribbon...something classy"

I go into the kitchen and see Thor already asleep in Carlo's arms. I take him, go upstairs, and put him in his room. I grab the baby monitor before walking across the hall into our bedroom. I head straight into our bathroom where I see my beautiful Lynn relaxing in the bath with her eyes closed. She opened them and winked at me.

"Is he dead?"

"Would it make you happy if he was?"

"Fuck yes"

"Then yes. He's dead"

"Good. If you hadn't killed him, I would've slit that fuckers throat my damn self. Who the fuck does he think he is coming into this house and pulling that shit?"

"I don't know" I reply. Admittedly I was barely listening as I focus more on her body than the conversation. We hadn't had sex in days so I couldn't help it.

"You better start warning these motherfuckers when you hire them, Dimi. I'm serious!"

"I know, prekrasnyy." (Beautiful) I chuckle lightly but I know she's serious. She is as beautiful as she is deranged. I think my men fear her as much as they do me.

"Goo...wait!" She sits up in the bath. I watched as the water and bubbles rolled down her perfect breast. I bite my lip and try to control myself from getting hard. "You did kill him outside right?"

Shit...

"Um no...but Lynn hear me out!"

"Damn it, King! How many times have I asked you to stop getting blood on my fucking rugs! I should fucking stab you and ship you off  to hell with that asshole"

Of course I pick this week of all weeks to piss her off

"Yeah well if you kill me who'd be here to fuck you"

"I'm sure I could find som-"

Before she could finish the words my hand was firmly around throat. Not in a violent way but she knew I was serious. And of course all she does is bite her lip.

"I dare you to even attempt to finish that fucking sentence." I squeezed her throat a bit tighter causing her to moan "Not even death could stop me from killing anyone who tries to touch you, Lynn. You're mine until you die and even when we go to hell you'll still be mine."

She smiles at me as if I'd said the most romantic fucking thing to her.

"That's so fucking sweet babe!"

"Anyways I apologize for the rug. You know I'll replace it." I finally let go of her throat and look down at her clearly turned on. "So are you at the end of shark week?"

"You're such a fucking man. But yeah I am. So stop asking. We do this shit every month and the answer is always going to be a 'no'. You know we'd ruin the sheets."

"Well I think it's fucking stupid. I should be allowed to fuck you even if you are on your period. I'm your fucking husband who wants to fuck you whenever I see you." I said, shrugging. "And like I give a fuck what time of the month it is. You know you're horny. And I like ruining the sheets but you won't let me play 'Virgin and the Devil'.

"You're insane" she said laughing at me. She knew I wasn't joking but I was happy she was happy again.

"Yeah, well you married me so what the fuck does that make you, Lynn?"

"Crazy in love with you, Dimi. Crazy and absolutely insanely in love with you."

"I love you more. Since you're pissed about the rug tell me what you'd like and I'd do it for you. We could go on a killing spree. It's been a while."

"That does sound like a fun date day. So maybe we could do that tomorrow. As for right now I want you to go lie your handsome butt on that bed and wait for me to get out. All I want is to cuddle" she said smiling at me.

"If cuddling means you're close enough to my dick to eventually ride me then your every wish is my command, Lynn" I said winking at her before leaving the bathroom.

She knew I was only joking with her. Well kind of. I honestly didn't care if she wanted to just cuddle. I mean if my cock ends up inside of her I won't complain. But if cuddling is what she actually wants to do then so be it. I'd do anything for her if it put a smile on her face and she knows that.

I'd buy her a island or burn any fucking city to the ground after slaughtering all of its people if she asked me to.
But all she wants is me...