Chapter 8: Happy Birthday, Mr. James

This week has been amazing. Spending time with Mia almost everyday has been incredible. The only shitty part has been that she's making me wait until today to have sex. I agreed because I thought it was cute she wanted to do something special for my birthday but this has been torture. This woman has caused me to have the worse case of blue balls in history. But seeing as today is my birthday hopefully it ends tonight

I've just gotten to her house to take her to dinner so I'm waiting with Bryson while she finishes up getting ready.

"So dinner with the family, huh? Are you ready for it?" He asked looking amused.

"Yes and no. My dad and brother will love her. My mother...well let's just say she doesn't think any woman is good enough for Ash or myself. So I'm worried how she'll treat Mia."

"Oh don't worry about her. She can handle herself"

"I hope so..."

"Oh there she is."

I turn to see her and it's the first time in my life a woman has literally taken my breath away. She looking absolutely stunning.

"Well? Too much? To little? Too short?"

"Baby...you look beautiful. I mean you always are but...fuck me, you look incredible."

"Are you sure? I want to make a good first impression."

"Please don't stress over this. You don't have to try to impress anyone. I'm dating you, not them so only my opinion should matter and I want to rip that dress off of you with my teeth"

"Aaaand I'm out. You guys have a good night." Bryson says before kissing Mia on the cheek and heading upstairs. I grab her over night bag since she was coming home with me after dinner. And I for one can not wait to see what's in this bag.

When we make it to the restaurant I see my brother already sitting at our usual table.

"There he is! Happy birthday, stronzo!"

"Thanks. Oh Ash this is Amelia Palucci my girlfriend. Baby this is my brother Asher."