Chapter 29: No Sleep for the Wicked

King POV(Before Eli saw King and Mia in the hallway)

King POV
(Before Eli saw King and Mia in the hallway)

"This shit is boring." Lynn said looking though her suitcase "Fuck!"

"What's wrong, Moye Serdtse?" (My Heart)

"I rolled three beautiful blunts before we left home and I apparently left them" she stated now pouting. I chuckled to myself as I got up from the bed.

"I don't have any weed but I do have cock. I'd gladly fuck you if that would help you relax." I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind.

"Mhm, that does sound like a great id-Oh! AJ! I know he has to have something with him. Could you go find him and when you get back we can have some real fun."

I really don't wanna deal with people until we have to leave so I decided to piss her off to get her mind off of what she asked me to do. Probably stupid of me I know but it'll start a fight. Which will no doubt lead to my cock in her mouth so still worth it if I still get to fuck her. So how shall I play this?

I know people would think I'm probably very toxic...
And they'd be right but it's our love language

I love to live on a dangerous path so what do I do? I purposely roll my eyes at her. Even without looking at me it's like she knew and she quickly turns around. I had just enough time to grab her wrist before she slapped me. I knew she'd try that shit. She always fucking does. My plan was to avoid leaving the room by getting her either annoyed or horny. Looks like it's gonna be annoyed. But both lead to the same thing and I'd like to speed things up.

"Unless you want me to rip those pants down and bend you over I suggest you not fucking do that. You know that's just gonna make me get hard and I'd rather not walk around with a massive hard on."

"Well if you leave now I promise to let you do that thing we tried on your birthday"

She plays dirty

"Fucking fuck! You know what...fine but you better be naked when I get back. And I want the whole mansion to hear you scream."

"As if I've ever been good at being quiet"

She's not wrong

I give her a quick kiss and a slap on the ass before walking out of the room to find her fucking cousin. He wasn't in his room so I assumed he might be back downstairs with the others morons so that's where I head. I was about 15 feet from Jonah's office when I saw Mia coming out of a bathroom. Unfortunately I was already too closer to her to stop her before she ran right into me. Luckily, I caught her before she hit the ground but then I noticed she also dropped something.

Fuck. Is that a...

"Mia...you good?"

"Um yeah. Sorry about that."