Sign 5 Childhood Crush

Start from the beginning

"Skin in the game?" Tristian stood at the beach.
"Oh, shut the fuck up,"
Tristian smirked and looked at the surfer girls, "Surfer girls,"
"I told you, I'm trans,"

"When is your surgery, then? When you getting a dick?"
"...Prick, I really want you to die right now," Cyril threw his board and walked towards the beach. Tristina laughed and followed him. All the boys gathered in a corner with towels around their shoulders. Mr George stood before them, "The only two lads who impressed me today were Tristian Miller and Arthur Verlice. All others are bloody useless blokes wasting my time, go! Ten laps!"

Arthur and Tristian did a fist bump, while Edgar and Skyler looked at Cyril. He stood there with his back bent slightly forward as if he were carrying the weight.
"Cyril!" Edgar ran towards him while Tristian looked at him, "You good, girl?"
A teardrop fell from Cyril's cheek and he wiped it off. Tristian came closer to him, but Edgar soon reached them, "YO CYRIL!"

He hugged him and patted his back, "It's okay,"
Cyril pushed him away gently, "I need some time alone,"
"...Okay, I understand," 
Cyril gave his skateboard to Edgar and walked towards the lifeguard post. He sat beside the post and pressed his head on his knees. 

"Cyril, what is all that?"
"Oh, shells!" Cyril smiled, "I like collecting shells. You wanna see my collection, dad?"
"Are you serious? What are you, a little girl?! Grow up, Cyril. Be a bit manly, will you? Or you gonna end up like that faggot brother of yours, he's a fucking disgrace to our family! Be a man!"

Cyril dug his fingers into his arms as he clasped himself together between his arms. he could feel the emotional burns of all the physical wounds his abusive father had ever given him. All the punches, caning, that time he hit his head against the wall, almost killing him. His body remembered it, even when he convinced his mind to forget. If he doesn't get selected, how would his father react? He didn't wanted to get punished again. He could already feel his fingers around his throat and with a gasp, he looked up. It was Tristian, 

"Wow, mate, you okay there?"
Cyril was panting. Tristian got on his haunches, "What is it? You've been acting weird. Is it because you got a low score in the match today?"
Cyril looked away, "It's got nothing to do with you, leave me alone,"
"Come on, it's just a game, Cyril,"

"For you!" Cyril glared at him, "If I don't win, I-..."
"You?" Tristian stared into his heterochromatic eyes.
"Nevermind, fuck off" Cyril looked away again.
Tristian looked down at him, looking at his feminine face, with that same beauty mark beneath his lips, attracting attention when anyone talked to him. His hair is still messy and he got sand on his scalp, he can see that from above and he smiles.

"If you're having troubles surfing, I can help you. We'll get into the next round together," Tristian offered him his help. Cyril looked at his smile. "Suck my ass!"
Tristian's smile faded away, 'This prick. Why did I like her in the past? She's a fucking bitch!'

"Well, sorry for being polite your sorry ass crying behind a lifeguard's poll!"
"Oh yeah, I'll cry and create another sea in the mainland, the fuck is your problem?! I ain't crying behind your fucking house, you muppet!"
"Yeah, keep crying! You're such a fucking girl!"

Cyril pulled back, "Ass," He got up and turned to leave, "I'd rather die than take your bloody help, you fucking twatt!" 
And he went away. Tristian pressed his temples, "Every time I try and get close to that bitch, I make things worse between us," 
He looked at the sand, "I still like her, huh,"

Edgar and Skyler stood at the top of the lifeguard post, "Tristian likes Cyril?!" Edgar whispered.
"I think we know some very unnecessary piece of information,"
"Maybe because he got to see Cyril's tits. I feel bad for him, he fell for an illusion,"
"Perhaps,"
"He just wants that pussy, bro,"
Skyler looked down at Tristian, lost in some thoughts, "Seems like a childhood crush to me,"

"WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE! WHEN DID YOU CUT YOUR HAIR? I JUST NOTICED!" Edgar yelled as he looked at Skyler.
"Bruh," 

-To be continued

Skyler 
Undercover Blue Riot