💚six 💚pt 1

-Submission
-lust
-pleasure
-the other girls

"Your body is mine alone with your soul,"

YASMEEN HOLLY
OCTOBER 20,2019
NBA YOUNGBOY'S HOUSE

Today is Kentrell's birthday.

Kentrell laid beside me. I watched him sleep. Right here, right now I've always wished to be with him but now it's just like how could someone so beautiful on the outside be so hideous on the inside. Well I knew the amount of hurt he had in him so I couldn't blame him.

In the back of my head I wanted to leave but I knew from that start that this is what I signed up for.  I was going to be the one to change him and hold him down. That's all he needs is a little love from someone who genuinely loves him.

"Ashar you up early," he said wiping his eyes waking up

I just looked at him right now he looks so innocent if I just forgot about what happened and pretended everything was okay I'm sure this would get better.

"Come here," he said.

He pulled me closer to him and he held me and played in my hair while he strolled on his phone.

"Happy birthday," I said

"I didn't bring anything to give you," I added.

He started smiling.

"Girl you so innocent I already have what I needed from you it's okay just keep loving a nigga," he added

For some reason it's like he has different sides to him. I liked this side.

He pull my head closer to his and we just kissed for a kinda long period of time. I don't know what's so addicting about him but I really only have good intentions. I love him been loved him.

"I ain't wanna get up let's wait another hour," he said.

I laid on his chest playing while hair. He isn't that bad.

"Kentrell," I said.

"Yeah bae,"

"Why you get so angry,"

He mugged me but then his faced softened.

"You not finna understand me and the things I do right now. Well it's not me it's other parts of me that's why I'm so fucked up. Honestly all I need is someone to love me so that I can get through this. It ain't easy being me," he said.

Is he trying to say that he have mixed personalities. It would make sense and explain him being bipolar. I also did feel a different type of energy from him at different times but it's like when he is like Kentrell he is the one that I love. I think it's just him fighting Demonds.

"I promise imma help you get through this," I said genuinely. From a young age I listened to his music and he helped me get through a lot. I always wish I could do the same in return to him so now is my chance .

"This why I fuck with you. You raw as fuck," he said. I smiled. He moved the hair out of my face.

" I feel like you loved Kentrell," Mrs Jane said.

"I do and always will if it was just him in one body by himself I would of been with him right now but off course nothing in my life goes right. He the only reason that I stayed and didn't do sum shit like kill myself,"

"That's the thing with this cult too. Where there is different parts of him you may tend to gravitate towards one side. That's why everyone who escaped still loved him. He gets you physically and EMOTIONALLY attached," I added