Prolouge

"You have been comming here for weeks. I need you to say something," my therapist said.

She walked over to me, looked at me and said,"Yasmeen, I know it's hard but you must speak. Doing this can help you release all the pain and anger inside of you," she explained.

I nodded and leaned back into my chair.

"Where do you want me to start," I asked.

"From the beginning," she said while making her way back to her seat.

I closed my eyes as all the memories came back to me even the bad ones. It was my time to share my story and to be strong.

"It started off as a fairytale. A young girl being obsessed with her favorite rapper. Her world revolved around him and the image that she created him to be this sweet loving man. Sometimes aggressive, someone who she can depend on and protect her.

She listened to his songs, she knew he was hurt. All she wanted to do was change that one day. She longed to be the one that could save him.

She craved his love and for him to be obsessed with her as much as she was with him or even more. She hoped he could fall in love with her so that he could cut all his ties with all his babymomas, hoes, and ex-girlfriend. She knew that one day she was going to meet him. She even saved her virginty for him.

She felt a connection with him over his music. He said his mom would put a man before him and that's what her mom did. She knew they could relate.

All her life she experienced hell. Being physically abused by her parents. Her mother taking her Daddy's side nomatter what. Even when he would come home drunk and beat her. Her mother would then beat her again and claimed she lied.

The boy's aggressiveness was sexy to her. Then again it is a trend to be aggressive with your partner. It's trend to be okay with your boyfriend having sidechicks but then relying on him to come back "home". Its a trend to let your boyfriend "beat yo ass". Its a trend to let yo boyfriend have "control".

A girl who didnt know herself followed these trends. Anything on social media that was "acceptable" was "acceptable" to her in real life. Which is the cause of her being so naive.

She wanted him so bad. Even though she knew that she would most likely turn out like the rest."

"What do you mean the rest," Mrs.Jane asked.

"The other girls. At this time she didnt know about "the girls". When she did she noticed that they were all scared of them. It's not telling when they would come. She was even scared of them. They were different from each other and you couldn't tell when witch would come,"

"Maybe I ask who are they,"Mrs.Jane said.

"His different personalities.

Nba youngboy- the performer the show stopper. Lover boy, ladies love him.

Kentrell- the goofy one of them all. Thoughtful caring and sweet.

Top- the drug addict, the emotional one.

"Daddy" - the sex demond.

The worst of them all

AI - the emotionless, the killer, the beater.

Never in life she would have thought this would happen. If she could change the past she would even though it made her stronger. Little did she know her obsession led to something that could change her life forever."

"And what's that,"Mrs.Jane asked.

"THE CULT "