𝙓𝙓𝙄𝙓

Third P.O.V

"Now if you want to save your little pet," the boss spoke coldly, his grin on the silver dagger tightening. "Give up the throne or he dies!"

TW : Major Character Death

"I won't give you shit" Shinsou said clearly, enunciating every word. "You're reign of fear and manipulation ends here you fucking bastard!"

The boss's fury only grew and just as he was about to slice Kaminari's throat, someone attacked him from behind.

Todoroki had kicked him in the back and held him firmly, placing him in a choke-hold position that cut off any movement for the man.

"Kaminari get out of here!" Yelled out the dual-colored boy as he tried his best to keep the boss from escaping. "I can't hold him much longer so get out of here!"

Kaminari coughed out badly and placed a hand on his neck, stopping anymore blood flow. He quickly got to his feet and staring running towards Shinsou who was waiting for him with open arms.

The boss grew furious by the second as he was yet able to admit his own defeat. He bit down hard on Todoroki's arm and jabbed him on his thigh as the boy broke his formation as he winced in pain. The boss ran after Kaminari and grabbed the silver dagger from the floor, preparing the throw the weapon in the blonde's direction.

Todoroki tried to stop the boss but he was to late as he saw the man grab momentum before throwing the weapon towards Kaminari.

The young prince's eyes widen and he yelled out quickly, "KAMINARI WATCH OUT!"

The silver dagger swished past everyone in the throne room, inching its way closer to Kaminari's back. Shinsou, running at full speed, rushed quickly to save the blonde.

"DENKI!" Shinsou called out and extended his arm out, fingertips barely touching the blondes chest.

Blood splattered on torn clothes and a body fell to the ground.

Silence fell on the throne room and tears started falling out everyone's eyes. A loud scream was heard all around and the sound of multiple weapons falling to the floor rang alongside the room.

Kaminari collapsed to his knees and tears slid down his cheeks, the blood splatters decorating his dirty face.

"S-s-Shinsou...?"

Hizashi let out a horrified screech as they all watched Shinsou's wounded body fall to the floor. "MY BABY NO—!"

Aizawa and Todoroki reacted quickly and sliced multiple throats at once, ending the life of many henchmen and capturing the boss once and for all. The boss tried to fight back but Aizawa was quick to not even let him speak before slicing his throat and ending his life quickly. Todoroki made his way to help Hizashi stand up before letting Aizawa take over once he got there.

Blood oozed out onto the floor, creating a pool of blood right below Shinsou's body. Kaminari quickly crawled to Shinsou and lifted his body up and turning it before carrying his upper body in his arms.

Shinsou coughed and closed his eyes, hissing at the pain that flowed through his entire aching body. Kaminari didn't say anything as he was too shocked to process what had just happened. His ears tuned out Hizashi's crying and Aizawa's comforting words to try and calm down his spouse.

"W-why..!" Kaminari yelled out pain after a few moments of silence. "Why when I finally realized I can tell you that I-Iove you...you have to be bleeding and dying in my fucking arms!" Tears slid down the blondes messy cheeks. He held Shinsou's hand tightly and sobbed uncontrollably, small hiccups interrupting as he talked. "T-That night we did it and you told me you loved me, I-I should've said it too...b-but I was scared...acting like a stupid idiot and d-didn't say it"