Sheffield (whisper): Observer

Edinburgh (whisper): But why would Akagi and Kaga work with the sirens?

Sheffield (whisper): Well keep listening and you might find out.

Edinburgh shifted the dial for the volume a bit and soon her lips suddenly turned dry.

Edinburgh (whisper): Sheffield, does Observer have something in her hands?

Sheffield looked at the siren and sure enough she could see the dark glow of a strange wisdom cube like object in one hand however in the other was a strange device. It was quite large, had three antennas sticking out of it and what seem to be multiple dials and switches. Sheffield couldn't help but wonder what the device was however that wasn't the priority.

Sheffield (whisper): We're getting that cube.

Edinburgh looked at her in surprise however quickly nodded and packed up the listening device. Sheffield drew her rigging weapons and looked towards Edinburgh who gave her a nod.

Sheffield (whisper): On one. Three...

Sheffield cocks her pistol.

Sheffield (whisper): Two....

Edinburgh fixes her glasses and got ready to run.

Sheffield: One.

Wolfy POV

I continued to float around in the sky for what felt like an eternity. Is this how the Rishi Moon Outpost felt?

Me: *sigh* patience is a virtue I guess. Jedi really are amazing.

I continued to scan the island for any sign of trouble however I could find none. I began to look at the actual ship girls on the island after scanning for the twentieth time.

Me: Animal parts huh?

I continued to look however I soon spotted a familiar black hat and my eyes widened.

Me: Hey....is that....

Welp, looks like they are in trouble.

As if on que my radio crackled to life and I turned on my mic.

Sheffield: We've got the package.

Me: Roger, setting distraction.

Edinburgh: Please make it a good one!

Third Person POV

Wolfy closed his eyes and soon billions of wisdom cubes form up. Then the Triumphant emerged and Wolfy aimed his guns at a large building near the port.