The End

Third Person POV

Wolfy slowly opened his eyes and soon saw the white tiled ceiling of the hospital as well as the soft glow of a light to the side of his head. He turned to see a small lamp on a table, and to his surprise, surrounded by dozens of small paper cards as well as a small cross. He slowly got himself up as pain came from his chest and stomach areas. As he soon reached out his hand to the table, however he stopped when he noticed his thumb was bandaged up, a small flower drawn on it. He went back to the cards and took it in between his middle and index fingers before soon laying it onto his lap. He looked down at the cover and read the colorful letters that were scribbled over the card.

Wolfy: Get well soon....

Wolfy was confused, what happened? His memories felt fuzzy as he continued to sit in the hospital bed and look around his surroundings. He soon heard footsteps and straightened up in anticipation as voices soon began to slowly flow into the room. Suddenly a single voice perked his ears as the door soon opened to Javelin, Z23, Laffey, and Ayanami who soon made their way into the room, talking to each other and oblivious to Wolfy who was awake and smiling.

Javelin: Is Sakura Empire sushi really as delicious as Atago said?

Ayanami: I don't eat sushi. All my superiors say I'm too young to eat raw fish.

Laffey: Lame....

Z23: Well its a safety precaution, we don't want anyone getting food poisoning.

Laffey: Zed's a rule lover again.....boring.....

Z23: Hey, rules are rules!

Wolfy: Is there a rule for how loud you can shout? Some of us are trying to heal up.

His voice soon drew the attention of the ship girls who soon were on top of him with hugs that made the clone wheeze.

Wolfy: air....need.....air....

All: Ah, sorry.

The four of them soon got off of Wolfy who soon began to breath in more easily as the ship girls soon began to tell him how everyone was as well as asking how was he. However as they continued Wolfy soon realized what happened to him, his body still warm from the collective hug that the ship girls gave him. His mind went to what Plo Koon said in his head, and he soon turned to the girls who looked towards the clone with a confused look as Wolfy soon crumpled up the edge of his bedsheet with his hands.

Wolfy: Hey.....Javelin, Z23, Laffey, Ayanami?

The starter squad looked at each other then back at Wolfy, confusion still on their faces as Wolfy's face formed a small frown as he continued to think.

Javelin: Yes?

Wolfy: Do....do you guys hate me?

The ship girls looked at Wolfy with wide eyes before soon engulfing him with another, more softer, round of hugs.

Z23: Of course we don't! Even Little Bel was concerned when the commander dragged you up from the sea!

Laffey: Stupid tentacle lady made you this way, it wasn't your fault.

Javelin: Friends forgive, after all we forgave each other.

Ayanami: Yea, forgiveness is a gift that we can give to friends.

Wolfy smiled as the groups continued to hug however a cough soon brought a large blush to the four ship girls as they quickly jumped off their group hug only to turn around and see the Commander, a smile on his face, and Vestal, with no smile on her face, at the doorway.

Commander: Well, its good to see that your alright.

Vestal: Yes, now I need to remind some.....young ones that hugging someone with a broken rib is a bad idea.

The ship girls paled slightly at the news and even more when Vestal soon took them by the arms and dragged them out of the room past the commander who whispered into Vestal's ear. Vestal gave an exasperated sigh and left, leaving the Commander and Wolfy alone in the room.

Wolfy: What did you tell Vestal?

Commander: I told her to go easy on the four. It wasn't entirely their fault.

Wolfy: Ah.

Both the Commander and Woldy smiled a bit before Wolfy soon gave a small bow which earned an eyebrow perk from the Commander.

Wolfy: Thank you for saving me.

Commander: What did you expect me to do?

Wolfy: I guess...let someone else get me?

The Commander smiled sadly as he soon looked out of the window and shook his head. He soon turned around and looked back towards Wolfy with the corner of his eye.

Commander: If your feeling better, I can get you a wheelchair so you can get moving. It's from Akashi, surprisingly free of charge.

Wolfy: Great, I would like to get moving....but....didn't she give my ships repairs for free?

Commander: She made me pay double for my next purchase.

Wolfy: What was it?

The Commander's smile soon gave way to a smirk, a hand soon going into his pocket as he pulled out a small black, silver lined box. He only showed it to Wolfy quickly before soon putting it back into his pocket. Wolfy gave the Commander a confused look however the Commander shook his head, signaling the clone that he didn't need to worry. The Commander soon stepped out of the room and soon dragged back a wheel chair with what seemed to be a joystick attached to one of the arms of the chair. Wolfy thought it looked a lot like a small car then a wheelchair but he wasn't complaining as the Commander soon helped the clone out of the bed and into the chair which Wolfy soon began to give a small spin.

Wolfy: Thank you Commander.

Commander: Thank Akashi.

Wolfy: No, for allowing me to stay.

The Commander took his words for a moment before soon nodding and leaving the room. With Wolfy being alone, he soon looked out his window, a smile on his face. It was a new start, one where he can decide what his own future holds. Multiple emotions buzz within him, however with a distant voice soon snapping out of his thought, he soon wheeled himself towards the door and out into his new future beginning with a long and duly rewarded picnic with his friends.

The end.