???: Are you ok?

Edinburgh: A-ah, uhm...

Suddenly the repair ship came up to her as Edinburgh began to get up, however with a quick slight of hand, Sheffield smoothly placed Edinburgh's mask on and helped her up with graceful motion. The two then turned to the repair ship who then held out Edinburgh's glasses.

???: You dropped this.

Edinburgh: Oh, thank you...uhm...

Shiranui: Shiranui, my name is Shiranui. Don't worry you're not the first to forget my name.

Sheffiled: Well thank you very much Shiranui, but we must be off now.

Shiranui: Very well, but please be careful.

Edinburgh: We'll try, and thank you again.

Shiranui gave her a nod and went back to her spot on the crates as the two maids hurried off behind a large shipping container.

Edinburgh (whisper): *sigh* Why did they put me on this assignment...

Sheffield (whisper): There is no turning back now.

Sheffield poked her head from behind the crate and soon spotted a bushel of white tails enter a cave.

Sheffield (whisper): I think we found what we came for.

Edinburgh (whisper): Really? Where?

Sheffield motions her to follow and the two quickly enter the cave. Soon they found what the cave was hiding and on it where two figures.

 Soon they found what the cave was hiding and on it where two figures

Sheffield (whisper): Well, we found Orochi.

Edinburgh nodded and she slowly set a small listening device to the approximate distance to where the three are standing. A small crackle is heard but soon both she and Sheffield  heard the voices.

Edinburgh (whisper): Akagi and Kaga...

Sheffield nodded and she peered over the railing of the staircase

Sheffield nodded and she peered over the railing of the staircase. She soon saw that they where joined with another figure, one that made her eyes narrow.