***

gwen_die: I knew someone was gonna die during this fucking trip 🤦🏻‍♀️ But you didn't deserve to be this person.

***

Dunc&an: I'm really disappointed, man, I really am. You're abandoning us 😐

Dunc&an: 😔😔😔

Dunc&an: 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

***

DJ: 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

***

noah: TYLER! WHERE ARE YOU?

noah: Seriously!

noah: I'm telling the principal to call the cops.

noah: Not that I care or anything, but still.

***

codyyy: Dude, I'm lost! This tower is huge! Oh, I see you! Finally! Let's go back to the hotel!

tyler: Man! I'm so relieved! I was just getting a rest and then I was awake and completely lost!! Hey, how do we get back to our hotel now?

codyyy: ...

codyyy: I should've followed Gwen and Sierra 😐

tyler: Hey, is this the police siren? And what time is it?

codyyy: 5 AM...

* * *

"Are you done?" the blue eyed delinquent asked before wrapping his tattooed arms around his girlfriend's waist from behind.

Courtney smiled, blushing a little, and shook her head. She still couldn't believe he was actually all hers now. Not Gwen's. Hers. She couldn't forget the day he had actually rejected her for that goth girl.

"Uh... sorry, I... well, I really love Gwen. Really. You're not my type, Courtney. But you'll eventually find a great guy who can put up with you," he'd said playfully, chuckling a bit, one year ago.

"I... Ugh, that shit sucks. You see, I really like your hair and your freckles and... Oh, I'm being ridiculous, I love you, Courtney," he'd admitted two days earlier during their date night.

He was weird and really immature, but he was also very cute and funny. Love is love, Court.

"I'm doing my homework. Plus, I have to plan some things for tomorrow's challenge and answer my mother's emails, so you'll have to wait, Duncan," Courtney told him, staring at her computer.

He groaned. They had been sitting on Courtney's and Heather's bed for two hours and the C.I.T. had been typing on that stupid machine the whole time.

"Come on, Court. We're free today and we won't be able to see each other tomorrow because of Chris' damn lake of sanity. Can we not go do something fun or talk, or make out or... whatever. Just stop typing on the fricking machine," he replied, rubbing her right arm tenderly, making her bit her lips.

Shit, she's so beautiful. Princess Perfection, he thought to himself chuckling. She was hilarious. Hot and cute. Sweet and spicy.

"Okay, okay. I just have to finish it. Two more minutes, boyfriend," she said playfully, rolling her eyes, "Voilà!"

"Huh?"

"French class does ring a bell, ogre of my heart?"

"I don't think so... but kissing class does for sure!" He pulled her down his chest, earning a small glare.

"You're such an ogre. You're immature. And stupid. And handsome. And hot. And... Argh! Here we go again!" Courtney sighed before giving him a small kiss. He smiled, pulling her closer.   The dark eyed girl's temperature continued to rise alarmingly.

"So, how was the jacuzzi?" She frowned, earning a small laugh. "No kidding, Heath is still mad! So is Sierra, and we nearly lost Cody!"

"Great. I'm sure Tyler and Noah had fun. And Alejandro was quite satisfied."

She lightly slapped him.

"Where were you then? You weren't with me," she asked, frowning. Oh, Court, he rolled his eyes with a smirk.

"I watched a movie. Spoilers alert: it really sucked, babe." Duncan played with her hair, yawning. "Too bad Heather wasn't there, her comments are always funny when it comes to horror movies."

She nodded, smiling at the mention of her best friend. Heather was shopping with Sierra, who was avoiding Cody.

"Was... uh, Gwen with you?"

He raised an eyebrow, looking down at her. "Nope, she was with Geoff. Why the sudden question, Princess?"

"Nothing, just... you guys do hang out a lot and you did fall in love with her, ugh, last year so I guess I'm just worrying about the fact that you..."

"Sshhh," he whispered, kissing the top of her head. "Look, we're friends now and I don't plan on dating Gwen. I want you and only you, babe. Keep that in mind and stop thinking about it."

Courtney nodded and sighed, getting comfortable in his arms. He was shirtless and the view was... nice.

"Didn't know criminals did have a heart. And a brain. What a surprise," she teased.

"It is so on, dollface!" He started tickling her. "Say 'Duncan is the hottest and most dangerous man ever' and I'll stop!"

"Stop... aaah... I-it! I've got some things to finish! I-it's... aahhh... uh, getting... la-late! Stop it! Idiot! Neanderthal! Dun-Dunky... aaah!"

He smirked and closed the distance between them, kissing her passionately. The brunette gasped but kissed him back, sending shivers down his spin. He moaned when Courtney bit his lower lip, deepening the kiss and making him smile proudly.

Wow, hard to believe that she actually have zero experience.

What am I even doing? Argh, I just hope I'm going good! When are Sierra and Heather going to come back?!

Duncan started gently rubbing her sides, smiling against her lips, letting her know that he definitely liked what she was doing to him.

"You're amazing, President," he breathed.

"I'm still going to kick your poor ass tomorrow," she giggled, "But you're great too, my love." She smiled softly, stroking his dark hair.

"We'll see, babe." I fucking like her way too much.

"You're still immature."

"You're still uptight and annoying," he teased before lightly kissing a soft spot on her neck.

***

There's gonna be some IRL Aleheather/Duncney parts from now on!

Soft Duncneyyy

Love,

Emily 💛