And with that, his sould cracked as well.

His determination was draining.

And time was running out.

And the blue that error was carrying was an imposter...

____

1 year...

It's been 1 year since they left me here...

Escape is pointless, I've tried countless times, but each time i fail...

Nightmare let's me see how error is doing, but its painful to watch me be replaced...

Im....

I'm starting to glitch...

I dont think nightmare has noticed yet though...

I feel....aweful.

Like something is going to erupt soon...

I just have to wait though..

I cant lose hope yet!

Right?...

Blue sighed as he looked at the paper and felt his eyes blur.

More tears came and blue sat on his bed. He looked at his hands and a glitch appeared and left almost instantly. There was nothing he could do. Except die...but he didnt like to think about that...

Nightmare walked in and went over to blue wrapping a tentacle around the smaller and leaning him in for a kiss.

The two kissed for a bit and nightmare smiled and used blue as a toy for a few hours to pleasure himself and blue cried and begged him to stop once more.

But of course he didnt stop.

Blue just started to get used to this it had become everyday life.

As nightmare finished, he lie in bed with blue and kept a tentacle lovingly around blue protectively. Blue looked at him and frowned

"Can I ask a question?" The smaller asked and nightmare nodded "of course dear~"

"Why do you have the mix morphersdoing everythingyou ask?" He asks and nightmare chuckles

"I made a special deal with them~" he responded and blue looked a little interested

"What's was the deal?" Blue asked and nightmare sighed

"I allow them to go to whichever au they want and kill and eat whomever they like, in return, they are my body guards and soldiers who do everything I say. Every hour, 3 aus become dead by my own satisfactio. The multiverse is very large and complex. I'll just have to give it some time. Most times the foxes bring new some victims so I can grow stronger by the negativity they let off~ does that answer your question?" He asks and blue nods with a bit of shock and nightmare smiles and cuddles with blue and the two fall asleep.

Blue woke and noticed that nightmare left, he sat up and looked around. He had noticed the sticky sensation between his legs and let out a groan of disgust. He soon went to go clean himself off.

As he stood in the shower, he thought to himself, "What's the point if I cant do anything to protect myself" it was a question he thought of everyday for the past 3 years. He looked at himself in the mirror and noticed two gold stars forming on his cheeks, he frowned and looked at his hands, he caught the glimpse of a glitch but as soon as he saw it, it was gone again.