[ONE]

"India won the world cup , That's the perfect way to end this awesome innings , How can anyone be so perfect , three back to back hatricks by our Boom Boom Bumrah . He took a hatrick each against Australia, New Zealand and Pakistan in quarter final, semi final and final respectively . All the bowlers were economical , Bhuvneshwar and our spin twins were in a perfect tandem, they absolutely haven't disappointed their skipper." Said Akash

" Akash don't you think the script of this win was written by our top order batsman especially Rohit and Virat. Both of them were in a different world today. Rohit broke his own record and Virat brought his first double century,that too in style ,in a world cup final.Like literally der aaye par durust aaye.It was just so fun to watch them hitting almost every single ball around the park,like good and bad balls alike.It's the first time that two batsman from the same team in the same innings has hit double centuries.. They made it look so easy...So beautiful...just like a song in rythm, two peas in a pod and that sync maan , only these two can bring that into the game. Ek end se cover drive tho dusre se pull shot , Ek end se on drive tho dusre se square cut. It was as if they are batting on an ekdum alag surface. It took me back to those days when in EA sports video game matches, the cricketers used to hit centuries like chalk and cheese. Can you believe Akash,they even broke the record for the highest team score in an ODI 510/1. This is class mixed with perfection, style mixed with timing and how blessed we are to witness this modern day greats of the game .Two eyes weren't enough and doesn't do any justice to the master class we have seen today ." Said Harsha.

" Absolutely , it's great to watch them .Aur aapne tho dictionary ke saare shabdh istemaal kar liye hai,tho mein aur kya bolu .And Harsha, See they are giving the much deserved lap of honour to MS, finally...finally the dream of a billion people is fulfilled, though they failed in 2019, coming so close but at last they have fulfilled that dream. " Akash said.

" Ladies and gentlemen...We have witnessed what we can call a magic today. ...This day, this moment will be written in GOLDEN LETTER'S in the history of cricket...And this is the end of a great legacy and at the same time paves the way for an even more brighter future. . Now it's time for the winning Captain to take trophy." Kevin Pietersen the presenter said and Virat gets onto the stage, just before the ICC president can say any thing, Virat requestingly said

" Sir, I will be very glad if my team members Rohit, Bhuvi, Jaddu, Shikh and Ajinkya can come up here and take this trophy along with me . This is a dream we saw together collectively and finally , this has become a reality so may I??."

" Alright Mr.Kohli, I would like to call the other team India members to join their skipper on the stage." The ICC president said..

And all the team members come on the stage and when they are clicking pics with the trophy, Virat and Rohit are being interviewed .

" So how does it feel Captain Kohli ?" Asked KP

" The feeling can't be expressed in words , winning this trophy with my team ...This is special...very special... very very special , we finally broke the jinx , we finally did it and more than that , I'm so proud of my Ro , Jassi , Bhuvi , Rahuliya and for that fact everyone .Each team member has made me proud on their achievements whether it's Rahul's fastest hundred in 28 balls or Jassi's three consecutive hatricks or Bhuvi being the highest wicket taker or Yuzi being the most economical or Jaddu hitting a century as well as taking a wicket or Shikhar taking the maximum number of catches in an innings . We have got the perfect wicketkeeper in the form of Rishabh and he has very beautifully evolved as a player. What can any Captain expect more than this , they have given me more than what I have expected from them." Virat said..

This scene was playing in the Tab and a certain person was watching it intently with some tears in his eyes, because this hold some happy memories , he had with his family , to be precise , everything changed after this . When he hears a voice calling him.

" Rahul ,it's time for practice, you are getting late , abhi Mayu Ka call Aaya tha , he said you weren't answering, so I have come to call you , breakfast bhi ready h " said a voice from behind , hearing which Rahul hides the tab under the pillow.

" Haa Aru me ready Hu " Rahul said hiding his tear stricken face.

" Why do you keep seeing the same old videos R, you very well know it will only pain you and me too" Ahankhara said, the last words she muttered to herself remembering something.

" Toh Kiya Karu , these were the only happy moments , everything changed after this match." Rahul said hugging Ahankara , finally not able to hide his tears from his wife.

" I know everything changed , whatever happened in the past we can't change it but yes we can do change what's happening now. Bhaiya ne iss family ko har mushkil se protect Kiya h  and now we can't let our  family break like this.'' Ahankara said trying to comfort him.

Trying to make the atmosphere lighter, she said " Pata h Rah, I made your favourite breakfast , come fast , hum jaldi se breakfast karte h, after that I will drop you to Shrey's home and then you both can head to your practice session and I will go to the headquarters ."

A/n:
So, here's the first part. We know there are many questions going on regarding what happened , so stay tuned to find that but don't forget to tell us how's the first chapter ? Did you like it?

And about the characters-

1. K. L. Rahul as himself: 

 Rahul as himself: 

2. _Ahankara_as K.R.Ahankara Kohli

This edits are made by my dearest Pihu Di Prahatikakrishnan💞

Yours
AR✨