𝟷𝟹-ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ-𝟷𝟹

Btw, the pictures have nothing to do with the story-
Just putting them there for y'all :)
The pic was taken during the Taegyu vlive
It was kinda cute ngl even though i didn't know what they were saying🤡✨
Shall not waste anymore of your time and continue the story^^

Y/N's POV:

taetae😤💖💞

Jagi, can you meet me at
the cafe near our house?
Okay!^^
See you there💖
You'll be surprised😌✨
Seen

"Wonder where Taehyun has in stall for me~" I said as I jumped off my bed, changing into a dress that he would like.

It was finally my birthday, and he told me that we were going somewhere special.

I took a bus to the cafe and reached in a jiffy.

All I had to do now was to wait for Taehyun to arrive.

Taehyun's POV:
Dang it, how could I be late?!
Y/N's gonna be so mad...
I was already 10 minutes late.

The traffic was heavy at where Beomgyu stayed. Shouldn't have went there. But at least her gave me tips–who am I kidding, he hasn't even been in a relationship before!

I cursed at the car in front of me and park my car.

I was walking when I heard a voice.

"Taehyunnie!!"

I looked back.

"Y/N!"

I was about to run towards here when I saw the car that I was cursing at zooming towards her.

"Y/N, look out!"

I pushed her out of the way, and all I saw was a car speeding towards me...

Y/N's POV:
"TAEHYUN! TAEHYUN! PLEASE DONT DO THIS!" I yelled as Taehyun lied on the rocky road. Blood was oozing our of the wound on his head. His breathing was shaky as he looked at me.

"Y/N..." he said as I held his hand tightly.

"Y/N.. I'm sorry, I've never got to treat you the best I could, and I can't even celebrate your birthday now. You'll always be in my heart. Find someone who's better than me, I'm sure he'll take good care of you while I'm gone.."

"I love you."

He said is final words and let go of my hand.

"TAEHYUN!"

𝟸𝟺.𝟷𝟶.𝟸𝟶
𝚎𝚗𝚍.