𝟷-ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ-𝟷

(stream drama teehee)

Taehyun's POV:
"Wow.." Huening Kai exclaimed.

Ever since the Valentine's Day Dance, there were more couples in the school.

"Lucky them, wonder how it feels like when your heart feels like popping out whenever you meet your soulmate." he then remarked again.

In this world, whenever you meet your soulmate, your heart starts beating rapidly to the point where you feel like it would just pop out, like Kai said. Sadly, I haven't got that feeling yet.

"Ugh.. why am I still single? I'm literally, so hot," whined Beomgyu.

Beomgyu was always so confident, he always points out that he was the most handsome out of me, Kai, Soobin and Yeonjun.

So far, neither one of us had found our soulmates.

"Define 'hot'." I smirked.

Beomgyu was definitely ready to throw hands.

"Come on guys, we have to get to class or Mr Lee is gonna scream at us." said Soobin, as he was already shivering at the thought of it. The last time we got scolded by Mr Lee, we were almost deaf.

"He's not even that scary." Yeonjun said, rolling his eyes.

"Oh please, the last time he scolded us, you almost wet your pants!" Beomgyu joked. Yeonjun face was redder than a tomato. "Yah! Choi Beomgyu!"

"See, I'm right! Look at your face!" Beomgyu laughed. "You're gonna regret this!" Yeonjun shouted, hesitating to slap the crap out of that boy.

All of us laughed and head to class.

Y/N's POV:
"Ah shit, I'm gonna be late!" I thought to myself. It was all Jaemi's fault. Fancy being bullied by she and her fellow 'disciples' every time I enter the damn fucking school.

I was running up the stairs, sweating like crazy. Mr Lee was definitely gonna be upset with me, I can't even picture the scene of him erupting like a volcano. Man, that would be scary!

I wasn't even thinking straight. I wasn't aware of my surroundings, and bumped into a tall figure. All the books in my hands immediately flew out of my arms.

"Shit! I'm so sorry! Are you okay? Shit shit shit what's wrong with me!" I shrieked.

I looked up to the person whom I had bumped into, and gulped.

Kang Taehyun?!
What was even worse was that his 4 friends were with him too.

Bumping into one of the richest, most popular and well respected students in school would be the biggest mistake to ever make.

Now how fucking stupid am I?!

My pupils were practically shaking. It felt like tears were going to fall down any second.

But the most unexpected thing happened.

Beomgyu's POV:
Taehyun reaches his hand out for the girl and pulled her up. It was probably the first time I had seen him do that.

The girl seemed so surprised, and she was blushing hard.

And when I say hard, I mean really. Hard.

"Don't run or this will happen again, got it?" Taehyun said sweetly with a cute smile.

The girl was flustered, kinda cute actually. She then quickly walked past us.

Just as she walked away, Taehyun stopped moving for a second and crouched, clutching his chest.

"Yo Taehyun, are you okay?" Yeonjun asked. Bitch, did he look okay?

Taehyun was clearly in extreme pain, and it looked like he couldn't even breathe.

"W-why.. is my heart... b.. beating so quickly..?" he stammered in agony. I suddenly realised something that could be possible.

"Taehyun?"

"Y-yea?"

"I think you've found your soulmate."