𝟾-ɪᴍᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ!-𝟾

"Sorry, I forgot how to language- did you just say soulmates?!" I said, not trying to sound rude.

"That's right, you heard me, soulmates." Mr Kang replied, putting down his chopsticks.

I looked at Taehyun but he looked away.

I know- it would be amazing if one of the most popular and rich boys in your school was your soulmate. You would be ecstatic, right?

I am, but it just doesn't feel right.

"Sorry, Mr and Mrs Kang, but May I speak to Taehyun for a while?" I asked politely.

"Sure why not?" said Mrs Kang as I grabbed Taehyun's hand and dragged him out of the house.

"Hey- you're pulling me too tightly!" Taehyun yelled after I dragged him out of the house. I looked at his wrist. Sure enough, there was a purple mark.

"You can't be sure that I'm your soulmate! Who taught you to spread fake news like this?!" I screamed.

"Woah, chill. You don't look to pretty when you're angry." Taehyun joked. I almost slapped him but managed to control myself.

"This is not the time for jokes. Who said I'm your soulmate?!" I yelled.

"Well- you have the purple line too, and it only appeared when we bumped into each other. It can't be a coincidence, am I right?" he said, grabbing my wrist to show me the line. I turned away.

"Come on, Y/N. You have to accept it. Please?" he said gently, holding my hand and pouting his lips.

I almost exploded.

"I.. I guess you're right.." I said, flushed with embarrassment.

Taehyun immediately smiled and hugged me tightly.

"Taehyun.." I said, burning up. I wasn't having a fever but-

"Could we just stay like this for a while?" he said, hugging me tighter. I put my hands around him and closed my eyes. Who knew that a hug could be so warm?

Little did we know that someone was watching from afar...