5

bwvejwjudhe hi guys!! I'm so excited to fricken write this damn chap🥳😈 AnYWaYs i hope you enjoy!!
lmao i am so sorry for how i'm starting off this chap BAHA-
|3775 words|

"Ngh~"

"Fuuuck~"

"Fuck- I'm gonna-"

"Hey, Onī-Chan! I'm- ahhHhhHHHH!!!"

"I- ALLUKA WHAT'RE YOU DOING?! GET THE FUCK OUT!!"

    Killua chucked his pillow at her, pissed as hell that she caught him jAcKiNg ofF.

Jacking off over who? You may ask?

Gon

Of course🙄

Killua groaned and got up. Looked at his little wrist watch on his nightstand and noticed that it was 6:05am. "Damn, i really was up all night..." He mumbled to himself. Killua then  heard a hesitant knock at the bathroom door, it slightly opened. "Hey... is everything ok in here?" Gon asked, and Killua rolled his eyes. "I-uh yeah... everything's fine..." Gon still seemed unsure. "You sure? Cause i heard Allu-"

"Gon!!"

"Sorry..."

    Gon awkwardly laughed, rubbing the back of his neck and walked back into his room, closing the bathroom door. "Christ." Killua said and got up. He might as well get up now, with how the morning just started off. He slipped on baby blue swim trunks and an oversized graphic tee. He brushed his teeth, ruffled up his hair and headed downstairs.

    Killua walked into the kitchen and grabbed two pieces of bread, tossing them into the toaster. He grabbed the butter out of the fridge, along with a butter knife and set them on the counter. Not everyone was awake yet so Canary wasn't making breakfast yet, but Killua was hungry so he thought he might as well just make toast. Killua heard someone step into the kitchen, so he turned around. "Hey... Onī-Chan..." Alluka said awkwardly, blushing a little. Killua immediately turned back around and internally screamed, "Alluka just forget about it, everyone does it." He hesitantly cleared his throat. He got a glass from the covert and poured water into the small glass, taking a sip from it. "Yeah, i know. I just didn't know you were that horny." Killua started to choke, water going everywhere. Alluka laughed at him and Killua walked over to her and threw the rest of the water from his glass on her. She screamed. "KILLUAAAA!!!!!-" Killua slapped his hand over her mouth, "Alluka! Christ, you're gonna wake everyone up!!" She glared at him and he took his hand off, then walked back over to the counter to retrieve his toast. He put the toast on a plate he got from another one of the coverts and started to spread the butter, "So? You were gonna tell me something earlier..?" Killua asked and Alluka looked up happily from the hand towel she was using to dry herself off. "Yeah! Later tonight, in town, there's this little dance party outside by the bar! Everyone's going! We need to ask Gon too!!"

"Ask me what?"

    Killua and Alluka both screamed at the sudden new voice. Alluka awkwardly giggled, "Oh, i was just telling Killua that there's a dance party in town tonight! Everyone's going! Neon too!!" Gon hummed in delight, "Yeah, that sounds cool. I'll go." Gon said and walked over to Killua, taking one of the pieces of toast and eating it, "You goin', Killua?" Killua wanted to slap him because no one steals his food... "Y-Yeah, sure... i'll go." He glared at Gon and Gon laughed. "Yayyyy!" Alluka jumped up and down. Killua rolled his eyes and laughed, "Anyways... i'm gonna head down to the pool. Anyone wanna join?" Killua asked. Yes, the Zoldycks do have a pool but they always go to the creek because the pool they have is smaller and older. "Ooo!! Me! Me!" Alluka said, running out of the kitchen to go put her swimsuit on. Killua giggled and looked up at Gon. Gon rubbed the back of neck and looked away, "Yeah... sorry. Gotta breakfast date with ma girl." He said and Killua once again... internally screamed. "Ma girl? I- What? And b r u h, that slang... why is he talking like that?" Killua thought as he internally face palmed. "Oh, ok." Killua said and walked out the back door, to the backyard. "Wait for meeeee!!" Alluka said, sprinting after him.