Fake Princess

The day came that Princess Jeydi is needed to go to the Palace and pretend that she was Princess Eysi, although she was not sure about doing it. She was with Ehviar while walking inside the Palace, and asked the Princess with full of concern, "Are you sure, you will not being caught?"

But before the Princess answer, people came closer to her and said, "Princess Eysi is here! Thank goodness you're safe!", they said. Princess Jeydi noticed the people looked miserable, and it breaks her heart to see them like that.

The fairies escort her inside the Palace and tell her that they were really in danger. One person saw Luciefiria kidnapped young girls and that's why the people look so miserable because their daughter was being kidnapped.

In the middle of the night, Princess Jeydi was still awake and trying to figure out what is really happening. While walking around, she saw the flowers die, all of the plants around her are dying and the palace was slowly turning into an old and ugly palace. Fairies were rushing onto her and asked her what was happening.

Princess Jeydi can't answer them and then the fairies found out that she was a fake Princess. Before they flick of their magic wand onto Princess Jeydi, Ehviar came and tell them to stop. The fairies asked them, "Where is Princess Eysi? Where did you hide her?!"

The Princess asked with curiousity, "I do not know, I don't even know who Princess Eysi is and what was she look like. But, why did you think that I am that Princess Eysi?"

The fairies checked the Princess, "You have the same faces. You were exactly like Princess Eysi!" They were shocked, "Were you her dead twin sister? But how?" Then they found out that she was the twin sister of Princess Eysi that was bringing back to life by the power of Luciferia.

On the next morning, they were planning to find where the Princess Eysi should be but Princess Jeydi was missing. No one knows that Luciefiria was watching Princess Jeydi in a magic ball and found out that she was going to side on the fairies to kill her. She kidnapped Princess Jeydi while sleeping and was being punished; she was locked in a secret room inside the tunnel.

To be continued...