Losing Hope

Princess Eysi was with Prince Klein, they were singing together in the Mini Garden. They both love music, they love to sing and to dance and they were both good at it.

When both of them were having fun, they heard the people outside are screaming and then Luciefiria entered the Mini Garden. "Finally, we have met!", said Luciefiria to Princess Eysi.

Prince Klein covered the Princess and draws his sword, "Don't harm her! Don't come near her! Or else, you'll die with my sword."

Luciefiria turned the plants into stone, the flowers into stone and she was about to make the Prince into a stone when Princess Eysi shouted, "How dare you destroy this garden?! Who do you think you are to sneak into my garden? Who are you to ruin my Kingdom?!"

Luciefiria laughed, "I am Luciefiria, and I will make myself the queen!" Luciefiria is so greedy that she wanted to make herself a queen despite of the long years that passed away.

"You will never be a queen because of your bad intention!", Princess Eysi shouted again.

"I will become a queen! You will see.", then Luciefiria tried to make her a stone but it didn't work on her. "It's you! You are the perfect ingredient for my potion!", Luciefiria tried to grab her but the Prince striked her hand and bloods falls down into the ground.

The Princess holds the Prince's hand and when Luciefiria tried to make the Prince into a stone again, it also didn't works on him. So, Luciefiria had no choice but to get them by using her magic spell that caused her look older. And she locked the Princess and the Prince in a dark room inside the tunnel. Everyone was worried about the Princess; the people realized that the Kingdom was incomplete without the Princess. The fairies were searching all around the Kingdom but they can't find the Princess and the Prince. The King started to get sleepy, he was about to die.

One night, Luciefiria is making potions for everyone that will make the people hypnotize by just drinking it at once. She is planning to control all the people in order for her to make herself a queen and Jeydi the princess of the Kingdom of Lekatopia.

While Luciefiria was busy on doing the potion, she didn't notice that Princess Jeydi left and go outside the cave. She met with Ehviar and tells him what her mother was doing. Ehviar said, "You must leave you mother. She is planning to claim the entire kingdom."

Princess Jeydi disagreed to Ehviar's offer because she loves her mother. One night, Luciefiria asked Jeydi a favor, "From now on, you will pretend on being the Princess of this Kingdom." Jeydi asked her mother how, and her mother said that there is nothing to worry about. She just need to pretend on being Princess Eysi until the time that the King will die for her to be the queen and will rule the people and will drag all the other kingdoms down and make it her kingdom. She is also getting older and turning to her real look so she wanted to become younger and beautiful by using Princess Eysi who has the perfection.

To be continued...