The Beginning

In a far-far away land, there lived a Royal Family that rules the Kingdom of Lekatopia. For almost two years, the Kingdom were in darkness and still being controlled, but not by the King and the Queen.

All people in the Kingdom were not able enjoy even a single occasion for a long period of time because they were afraid of something, to someone.

They were scared to the most evil witch named Luciefiria, the scariest among the witches inside and outside the Kingdom. She has the most powerful magic that can destroy almost half of the Kingdom.

Luciferia is a beautiful lady but she is so evil. No one can stop her on destroying events of the Kingdom. People are so frightened for there is no one, no any single person who might want to defeat her. No one wants to try on stopping her on doing such evil works, not even the other kingdoms nearby.

Among all of kingdoms, no one knows why is the Kingdom of Lekatopia was her only target. Truly, the Kingdom of Lekatopia was in a miserable and in a serious situation. But still, they were lucky on having Fionanidaida, a fairy that protects the Royal members of the Kingdom.

A day came when the queen gave birth to two princesses with the same everything, the Twin Princess.

To be continued...