NEW SET OF FRIENDS

Start from the beginning

" Seul please explain, sorry I have to stop you, I don't want  lisa to hear it she might misunderstand it, I'll just explain to her later after this" jisoo said and signal them to sit down.

" They are my crew jisoo~" seulgi explain everything they are part of security of the house in charge for the cctv and other security duties and introduce them one by one.

" Ahhh this jongyeon is one of the photo seungri gave me, seulgi have reasons" joohyun thought.

" miss kim, I'm sorry for almost grabbing miss lisa, I don't mean too" jongyeon bowed to her, and so the others.

" Don't ever lay hand ionlisa or who ever the rest of you guys " jennie coldly say makes seulgi elbow her.

" Whuut" jennie said

" She's right though" joohyun agreed.

" Ok girls why don't you go to lisa rooms i bet she pester jieun again now" jisoo cut them she knows how much they adore her sister.

The rascals, swallowed there saliva and even daHyun almost pee in her pants because of jennie stare. Jisoo gave them a awkward smile.

" Jisssooooossss mission won't kill us, but this girls, even the unnie is scary as fuck!" Joy whispered yell to mina, the rascal also hear it they nod in agreement.

" Why don't you go all and fix your self, then be back on dinner I'll cook for all of you" jisoo said to them they are all lost cats now and they just nod and go out. Jisoo wait for them to leave until she and seulgi can talk.

" Bear, thank you and I understand what you up to, you can tell me about this ok I'm not mad, its just for lisa, this not the first time she did this, they are few more history about this,  server prank she did and someone get hurt, this is the reason also why she didn't go school seul, people bully and look at her makes her uncomfortable and agitated her pranking it's her way get back to them depends on how level they got into her" jisoo said makes seulgi guilty, she didn't know behind this she just thought  just playful thing.

" She is playful seul, and natural naughty kid very silly to us but she comfortable that's why it's just little things," jisoo said the seulgi hugged her

" I'm sorry sooyaa, it won't happen again" seulgi said and jisoo patted her.

" I don't want her to hurt someone that she don't mean to, you know accident do happen, it will worst her condition if that's happened" jisoo said it make sense cause even lisa have good reasoning on bad and good, there are times that her mind won't accept things.

" I understand jisoo, I'm sorry again" seulgi said and hugged jisoo.

" Your confidence amazed me seul, your comfortable hugging me huh" jisoo tease her makes seulgi break her hug and distance herself with a red face.

" Annni ahhmm I'll just go to them, yeah that's right hahha" seulgi Sprint, where the rascals settled, jisoo shake her head.

" Your warm bear and silly" jisoo whisper and decide to go where the other girls are.

" HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH"

Its seulgi when she just arrived at back house, leo is not there anymore, the living room is a mess and the fridge is not in proper place.