Chapter 15

Aizawa's POV
I kicked the door, and we all walked in. The room was empty, but there were some doors in it. "Go search the place" endeavor said. Suddenly I saw one door opens and closed. "I saw something there" I said and started walking to the door, the other heroes behind me. I was about to open the door carefully, and I heard a gun shot from the inside. Fuck. I opened the door, and I saw midoriya on the floor, covered in blood, and I saw hisashi on the floor, holding a gun, and blood cane out from his head. "He... he..." was all midoriya said before he passed out. Why do I have a deja vu? Some of the heroes walked in, and the others search the place for other villians. Endeavor called the paramedics and they took Izuku to the ambulance. I stayed in the roo with hisashi's dead body. "He actually shot himself in the head. Maybe midoriya shot him in self defense?" Endeavor said. "I don't think so. Have you looked at his hands? I don't think he can even move them, and Pick up a gun and shoot somebody? No... I'm pretty sure that he shot himself." I said. "But why would he shoot himself?" Mic said. "To leave midoriya a trauma. He wants him to feel guilty. God he's a terrible person" I said. "It's not really heroic of me, but I'm happy that he's dead" I said. "You're right." Endeavor said and left the room. Mic probably noticed that I was worried. "Don't worry, midoriya WILL survive this. He's super strong!" He said and smiled at me. "Yeah.. you're right." I said "now we should we go if you want to go to the hospital with midoriya. Other heroes are staying here to investigate, you don't have to" mic said and we made our way to the ambulance.

Bakugou's POV
It's already been 4 or 5 days, I think. I stayed at home and I didn't go to school at all. I can't go there without feeling like shit. 4 days since Deku was kidnapped.
Flashback to the day Deku was kidnapped
"OI Deku you're late to class! The fuck took you so long?" I said. "Kacchan, you sound like iida when you say it!" Deku laughed.
It was already the end of the school day. "Hey kacchan Wanna meet up to do the homework?" Deku asked me. "Nah, not today nerd. Try to fail alone this time not when I'm around" I said and smirked. "don't say that! I literally got an A on the last test!" He said. "AND I GOT A+ LOSER YOU SHOULD PRACTICE MORE" I screamed and he laughed. "Fine fine, I'll leave you alone today. But I will practice more! And I'll be better than you not only in the hero work!" He said. "YOU WISH NERD" I screamed at him and he smiled. God, I love that smile.
End of flashback
If only I said "ok." If only I agreed to meet up with him, if only I was there with him. I could protect him, I could help him. If I didn't said no. But I did. And now he's probably dead. "Katsuki, you need to eat" my mom said from outside. I did felt kind of hungry. I slightly opened the door and she gave me a plate with some food on it. "....thanks...." I said and closed the door again. It was already noon. I was about to take a bite, and my mom bursted in. "KAYSUKI!!" She said and she had tears in her eyes. "Wh- what happened?!" I asked. She had tears in her eyes. "He's.. he's alive!!" She said. "What- who?!" "IZUKU!! THEY FOUND HIM!!" She said. I could felt tears in my eyes too. Deku is alive?! "Wha- WHERE IS HE" "I DONT KNOW!" She said.
We eventually drove to every hospital nearby to search for him. And suddenly, we saw a hospital that the entrance was full of paparazzi, so we parked there. While the paparazzi tried to enter the hospital, me and my mom snuck in. We searched the room, and while doing it I saw Aizawa sleeping on a chair. "A- Aizawa sensei??" I said and woke him up. "What..." he said and opened his eyes. "Wha- BAKUGOU?!" He said and looked at me. "Is Deku here?! Is he ok?!" I asked. "Listen. I will let you in, just because you're good friends." He said and pointed at a door next to him, and I bursted in. And there he was, sleeping. "He's in a coma again." Aizawa said. "God, I have this fucked up deja vu" I said. "Yeah me too" Aizawa said. Well, I decided. I'm not going to be a stupid ass and not visiting him, I'll come EVERY DAY until he'll wake up. Wait, why do I actually care about him that much? Well, probably because HE ALMOST DIED. Yeah, that's the reason. "You know when he'll wake up?" I asked. "Not yet." Aizawa said. Oh god, not again. It's actually all happening again. But this time, I'll be here with him.