Chapter one

Deku's POV
It was another normal morning. In my house, at least. I woke up to the sound of a broken glass, and I heard a loud deep voice screaming "SHIT!" So I knew that my dad was home. He was a big important hero, and he traveled a lot, so he wasn't home most of the time. And thank god for that. If you actually know him, who he is, then you'll hate him too. He is an abusive piece of shit. I put on my UA uniform and I went down the stairs. "Good morning.." I said quietly. My dad turned around to me. "Hello" I said with a lifeless voice, while looking at him dead in the eyes. "Good morning Izuku!" My mom said with a scared smile. I picked up my bag and I was about to open the door, but a big hand stopped it. My dad's hand. "What?" I said while turning around. And without any warning, I felt his big hand punching my face. I fell to the floor, and I heard my mom screaming "IZUKU!" While running at me, but my dad stopped her. "This is how you talk to your father, who just got home?!" He said with an angry voice. "S.. Sorry.. father.." I said, not looking at his face. "Look at me when I'm talking to you." I looked up at him. He looked angry. I stood up. "Ok father." I said. "That's better." He said. I opened the door and I started walking to UA. I got to class and I went to sit in my seat. "Good morning Deku kun!" I heard a female voice. I turned my head and I saw uraraka and iida standing next to my table. "Good morning guys" I said with a soft and actually not fake smile. "I was thinkingggg... maybe we can hangout today after school?" Uraraka said. I immediately knew that was a bad idea. I really wanted to hang out with them, and I really wanted to stay away as much as I could from my father, but I knew that it'll made him angry. And I'm scared that he'll take it out in my mom. "Sorry guys.. I cant today" I said. "Oh, why-" Uraraka started to say. "DONT WORRY MIDORIYA, WE WILL RESPECT YOUR PERSONAL REASONS AND BUISNESSES! WE CAN HANG OUT ANOTHER DAY" iida said while making weird moves with his hands. "Thanks guys" I said and smiled again. They were my best friends, and I actually felt happy around them. The day was going fast. And he ended before I could notice. I was about to get out of class to go home, but I knew that my dad was waiting for me there. My legs were shaking a little. "Midoriya, is everything ok?" I heard Aizawa's voice. He probably notices that something was wrong. "Hm? Oh yeah, I'm fine!" I said and walked away. The walk home felt like forever, and finally I was standing infront of my house's door. I opened it, and felt balmy dad's hand slapping my face. "WHAT TOOK YOY SO LONG?! YOUR SCHOOL WAS SUPPOSED TO END ALMOST AN HOUR AGO" he said. I needed to think about an answer that won't make him angry. "Why... why do you care..?" I said and looked at him. Bad answer. Why did I say that?! Am I a idiot?! He picked me up by the collar of my shirt and threw me at the wall. I let out a small scream of pain. My mom ran to us probably wondering what was that noise. My dad came closer and closer to me. The more he got closer the more I was scared. "Stop it!! He didn't do anything!!" My mom held my dad's arm and cried. He pushed her to the floor and said "shut up!! He need to know how to talk to adults!!" "Mom!!" I said trying to get up and help her, but he was faster. He punched me in the face, and my head hit the wall, and then everything turned black.