Chapter 14

Aizawa's POV
I drove as fast as I can to mic's house. Finally I know where midoriya is, and that he's actually ALIVE. We finally have a chance to find him... i opened mic's house door and just bursted in. "Shota-? What are you-" "I FOUND HIM" I said and showed him the note. "The hell is that- shota it's 23:20-" "it's where midoriya is" I said. "WAIT WHAT" mic said and took the note. "How do you know? Who told you?!" Mic asked. God, he's so annoying.
"I can't really tell you..." I said. What else can I say?! 'Yeah I got it from DABI, that guy from the league of villians yeah you know him right?!' I can't say that.
"But I can tell you that midoriya is there. Please believe me." If mic won't believe me, Then no one else will. ".... fine. I'm gonna believe you, but if you're wrong and he's NOT there, I WILL kill you." He said and I sighed in relief.
It's been 3 hours, I already explained the situation to endeavor and we got a big group of heroes to help us. endeavor explained the plan, and we all got ready because we knew we'll probably fight the league of villians. It was an one hour long drive to that place, so I hope that it'll be worth it.
Flashback
Nobody's POV
"What if it's a trap again?! Where did you even got that information?!" Endeavor said. "I KNOW THAT HE'S THERE. YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME" Aizawa screamed at him. 'Shota really snapped... I've never saw him like that' mic thought ."you know what? If it's the wrong place, if it's another trap, you can take my hero license away. You can take my teacher job away, ok?! Even put me in jail, I DONT CARE." Aizawa said. Endeavor thought for a moment then said "fine. I will trust you with that one. But it better be the right place."
End of flashback
Deku's POV
I actually don't know for how long I've been here. It felt like forever. Every like, 20 minutes or something like that my dad walks in and he either punches me, kick me, or stab me. He barely treat my wounds. He just keeps me alive. I don't even know why, to be honest. Maybe he just like to torture me? God, he's a terrible person. I really did lost any hope of getting out of here. Suddenly the door opens. "God, I hate the league" my dad said as he walked in. I didn't say anything. I could barely even talk, actually. "What, you're being quiet?" He said and walked over to me. I just looked at the floor with a dead look in my eyes. "answer me." He said quietly. I tried to say something, but nothing came out from my mouth. "ANSWER ME!!!" He screamed and punched me in the face. I got used to his punches already. "That's it. I had ENOUGH OF YOU" he said and untied me. Wait, what is he doing? What's happening? He pulled out a knife, and stabbed me in the legs a couple of times. "UGH—" I let out a scream of pain. It really hurt. "OH, N O W YOURE TALKING. " he said and kicked me in the face. "Please...- stop..." I tried to say. "NO. YOU KNOW WHAT? I WONT STOP. IM GOONG TO FUCKING E N D YOU. IM GOONG TO DO WHAT I NEEDED TO DO 11 YEARS AGO, WHEN WE FOUND OUT THAT YOU WERE QUIRKLESS." He said and smiled the most evil smile I've ever seen. I felt tears in my eyes. Well, if I won't die now I'm probably fucking immortal.
He opened his mouth, and burned my hand with his quirk. GOD, IT SO FUCKING HURT. I kept crying, begging for him quietly to stop. Suddenly we heard a loud noise from outside the room. He opened the door a little bit to see what's happening. Then he immediately closed it back. "The heroes." He said. Wait what?! HEROES?! They actually didn't forgot me...? "I saw something there" I heard aizawa's voice from outside the room. "you know what? I'm not going to kill you." He said and smirked at me. "I'm going to let you live with the fact, that because of you...." he said and pulled out a gun. "Your mother died" he loaded it. "And so did your father" he smiled, aimed his gun and...
Shot himself in the head.