Chapter 37: Sparkles

Start from the beginning

I winced at the sight of his nerves spazzing and veins popping out slightly.

Maybe I should help?

I mean I probably should.

"Man, he's a real fighter." The Grandmaster smiled cheerfully.

"I take 10 million." My eyes widened at the amount.

"Tell her she's dreaming." Topaz glared at Scrap who stared right back.

"Oh for heavens sake. Transfer the units." He ordered Topaz.

I was impressed to be honest.

Topaz lifted her wrist and transferred the 10 million units to Scrap.

Scrap smiled back at me before walking away. She lightly tapped the Grandmaster's face making him rub his cheek with a adoring smile.

"You'll pay for this." I heard Thor say to Scrap as she walked by him.

"No I got paid for this." She retorted.

I love that woman. She is amazing.

"Where's what I want to know." The Grandmaster stood up and walked towards Thor.

I joined his side and stood in front of Thor.

He struggled as he looked up at me.

"Who are you?"

I sighed and looked at the Grandmaster.

"I am the God of Thunder!" Thor yelled out as he lifted his hands up only to have sparks of lightning show up in his hands.

"Wow... wow. I didn't hear any thunder, but out of your fingers was that like sparkles?"

I hid my smile with my fist.

"We've located your cousin." Topaz said to the Grandmaster as she walked behind him.

"Oh! Great! Hope, sweetie." I looked over to the Grandmaster with a kind smile. "Be a dear and wait in the lounge for us. I promise you will get to meet our newest contender."

"Sure thing, Grandmaster." I nodded and glanced at Thor as the Grandmaster turned around.

"I'll see you in a few minutes, okay?" I placed my hand on his arm. "I promise we'll get to Asgard."

"What is this place?" He grumbled as he started to be pulled along.

I just watched him follow the Grandmaster and Topaz.

~

I walked into the lounge area and found Loki sitting with a bunch of people, laughing and talking away.

I looked around to see all the people who were just here to have a good time and socialize.

Ew... socializing...

I noticed a woman sitting a little too close to him, her hand on his arm while she laughed at his jokes.

I read her mind. And not liking what I saw, I quickly made my way over.

"Hey Loki." I greeted him with a smile and looped my arm with his other one. I placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Hello Love." He greeted back. Everyone around us awed except for the woman beside Loki who pulled away.