----5----

Rated mature for harsh themes.

Please be advised.

---------

I WAS GREATLY surprised to find human food on the tray. Bacon, sausage, eggs, hash browns, pancakes, and waffles. There was syrup on the side with toast and jelly too.

My stomach instantly growled like an angry beast and I dove in. As soon as the food hit my taste buds, I moaned loudly. This was better than anything you could find on Earth.

Maybe staying here wouldn't be so bad after all. If all the food tasted like this, I'd be a happy camper.

I had just finished all the food when the door opened and Axex walked in, followed by the other two.

Greenhair sat on the chair next to the bed, placing his elbows on his knees and linking his fingers. "I apologize for not taking into consideration how hungry you might be."

I nodded, "It's alright, I'm sorry I kicked you in the balls."

He gave me a small smile and glanced towards Axex. "My name is Titus. That is Ezekiel, he's our... doctor for all intents and purposes."

I looked over at Ezekiel to see him struggling with more wires. "He seems more nervous than anything, really."

Titus grinned, "Yes, well, none of us are really used to seeing females, let alone an Earthian female." Titus turned to Axex, "Summon for Veelo, I would like him to meet our guest."

Axex stood extremely still, looking everywhere but at me. He just nodded and lifted his wrist, speaking words I didn't recognize.

"What language is that?" I gestured to Axex.

Axex stopped speaking and glanced towards me when I asked, making Titus look at him. "Is Veelo coming?"

Axex nodded but didn't say anything. I looked back at Ezekiel and found him staring at a chart with furrowed eyebrows. Titus seemed to notice this and asked, "What have you found Zeke?"

Ezekiel paused and looked up at Titus. "Her charts are showing massive fluctuations in her brain."

Titus leaned forward, eyeing Ezekiel, "What kind of fluctuations?"

Ezekiel gulped, "W-well, in the base of her skull, it shows minor swelling in the brain, but it shouldn't be anything to worry over."

Titus narrowed his eyes, "That doesn't answer my question."

Before Titus could be any ruder to this already nervous guy, I piped up. "First of all, I'm right here. Second of all, I didn't exactly have tea and crumpets at four o'clock while I was with Yero. I'm not surprised that there's something wrong with my brain."

For a split second, I saw Axex's lip quirk, then he was scowling again. He looked angry at himself for reacting.

"Also," I added, "When I was younger, I had brain surgery. I was born with a tumor on my occipital lobe."

All three of them stared at me like I was crazy and I sighed. I flipped my head upside down and put my hair in my face. I pointed to the scar that was left from the surgery on the back of my head.

"See? Like I said, I'm not surprised that there are unusual readings in my results. Now can we please talk about when I can get out of this suffocating room?"

***

They told me no.

Just no. And left without an explanation. Just changed the subject, saying they would be back shortly after they discussed things.