|~| Atsuhiro Sako x Dancer!Villain!Reader |~|

Mulai dari awal

You stood and slowly made your way around the hideout. You decided to clean up a bit, humming the music that had played only minutes earlier. It was a beautiful piece, really.

You smiled a little, remembering how Atsuhiro asked you to dance that fateful night. With the music playing, hand-in-hand with the stranger, you two bonded immediately.

It only took a minute. He changed your life.

Hearing some chatter, you listened closely. Hearing the familiar sound of the team, you relaxed and went back to tidying up a bit. It was the least you could do since you couldn't go in the mission.

The crew didn't have much money, always out trying to steal and sell for a good price. So little money, no food. Why not steal food? It's almost impossible these days, plus if we showed our faces in public we'd be arrested. Stealing to sell and some pickpocketing was the best everyone in the group had at the moment.

"Darling, I see the orchestra had just left," said a familiar voice. You turned around to look at the group, smiling brightly at the sight of your fiancé. "Did they play marvelously?"

He walked over and carefully wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling his mask off to look at you. You both leaned in for a quick kiss of greeting before you spoke.

"When do they not?" You tilted your head to look at the group behind him. "Did you find anything? Money? Things to buy?"

Spinner scoffed, arms crossed and looking to the side. "We wish," he snapped. "Everywhere was a dud! Not a single place! A got a bit of pocket money but what's that to help us?"

You frowned, glancing to Himiko. The poor girl must be hungry, of course all of them would be hungry. You often ate last and the least amount to ensure everyone got a good meal, after all you are always left behind to watch the warehouse.

"Well," you let Atsuhiro go to brush off his coat and fix the collar. "You guys can stay here, alright? The orchestra next door just finished. I bet there will be left over food. I'll try and sneak in and get some."

"Don't they throw it away?" Himiko asked, huffing. "I don't see how you can get in! They pick the doors, don't they?"

"Don't worry," you said. "I'll try. We'll take what we can, right?"

"Let me come with you," Atsuhiro offered, taking your hand. "I can compress the food and that way we can take more."

"Who said they were going in the first place?" Tomura snapped. "They can easily find us here if you mess up. You need to run it by me."

Dabi rolled his eyes, turning on his heel. You frowned, rarely ever seeing him anymore. Dabi made his way to the exit. "While you guys deal with that," he called out, sounding bored. "I'm going out to find recruits."

Atsuhiro looked over. "Be careful, Dabi!" You knee he couldn't help but be the father of the group, he was the oldest after all. "Come back in one piece, alright?"

"I got it, Compress," Dabi waved off. "If I find some kind of food I'll bring it back." Then he left with the sound of the metal door slamming shut.

You leaned into Atsuhiro when he left. He wrapped an arm around you and held you close. You looked at Tomura, frowning as he went to sit down. You laid your head on Atsuhiro's chest, tired and hungry.