|~|Yandere!Himiko Toga x Reader|~|

/Title/
Listen

|Disclaimer|
Yandere, blood, violence, kidnapping, cat and mouse game, slight gore, death

\Requested By\
N/A
🔪🖤~VILLAIN-TINES DAY 1~🖤🔪
🎶🔪Features Music Above🔪🎶

|POV|
Reader

Listen closely, to the sounds and nothing at all. Listen for her giggles, listen for the steel scraping, listen for her footsteps. Listen to her hops and laughter, and if she gets closer run. Though you can't make noise either-she'll find you.

You stayed quiet, hiding in the corner surrounded by boxes that stacked halfway up the warehouse walls though, this room was filled with storage anyway, the boxes were everywhere. It would take hours to look through every nook and cranny of the large room.

You froze, hearing her hums of glee as she skipped into the room, the metal door slamming behind her. She giggled, a wide smile plastered across her face. You listened, gulping realizing the metal scraping wasn't her knife, but the locking steel door.

"I really like you, {Y/N}," called out the girl, her steps growing softer as she walked to the next exit. You shivered, hearing the next door lock shut. "It isn't very nice to run away! I was so nice to you, and I even kept you with me a little longer than the others!" Her footsteps grew louder again, towards the final exit. She locked the final door and giggled.

"Oh isn't this fun? We get to play a game! I love games, especially when I play them with you.~" With the last sound of metal on metal, the last exit was sealed.

You covered your mouth quietly, trying to minimize what noise you were making. You had to wait for the perfect opportunity, wait for her to leave and then make a run for it-though the locks made noise if moved.

You looked around, looking up at the boxes. On the opposite corner of the room, the boxes made their way up to the windows at the very top. You gulped, looking if there was a way to get up there. If you climbed the boxes, made it to the window and climbed through, then you were home free!

You flinched, hearing a box close by being messed with. You shrunk down as far as you could, trying to hide in what little shadows you had.

"I was hoping we wouldn't have to do this," she suddenly said, walking away. "I don't want my {Y/N} getting hurt! I worked so hard to get you here, make sure you're safe!" You tiptoed to the edge of some boxes to look around the corner.

The blonde teen had her back to you, looking around another area of boxes for you. She had her knife in hand, and a skewer in the other. You gulped, seeing how the skewer was bathed in blood already, her sleeve splattered with the same blood. It was almost dry now, though you were sure the stench was putrid.

You looked around, trying to see if you had any chance of making it closer to your escape. Seeing an opening of boxes to hide behind, you looked back at the girl. She was waist deep looking in a box taller than her.

You quietly, though quickly, raced to your new hiding place. The rummaging of the girl covered your footsteps. What was she looking for?

You hid behind the boxes as soon as she sat herself back on the ground. She cooed softly, seeming to bounce a little. "{Y/N}! I found something that would look so pretty on you! Pretty please, can you come out?"