Weird right?. Feeling like climbing a mountain?. That's how it'll be like to them. Every differently abled have their own way of doing and seeing everything. If you take an example of the one who cannot see through their eyes, will see through the sound and smell. Moreover, they can even see and feel the small things which we think that don't exist. So the moral is, "if you think you don't have something which others have, then trust me, you definitely have something which others don't have". So next time when you are climbing a stair, be grateful that you can because not everyone can.

"You did it, radha!" Shyam said, who is watching from behind with the fear filled heart. Sam is lost in thoughts whose eyes are refusing to look up other than that two steps. Shyam tapped him from the back "she made it, sam. What are you staring at?"

"I never felt difficult climbing that two steps. Every time I see her, she makes me to feel how much blessed I am." Sam said.

"You're talking philosophy, man" Shyam said, patting his shoulders.

They both climbed and stood beside Radha. Radha could see the students standing in the assembly. It was not like she expected. Everyone's eyes are on the dais. Correction. Not everyone's but some. Some are looking up, some are looking down, some are correcting their hair, some are murmuring among each other.

Her brain was like "Is this what I'm scared of?"

"Hey, Radha. What's up?" Shyam asked.

"Nothing. Just seeing". She is not ready to say it out.

"Sure?"

"Yup"

They moved toward the dais. The more they get closer the more they could see the people standing on the dais. Suddenly their class teacher caught sight of them and rushed towards them.

"What are you guys doing up here? Why do you make her to climb? How did you climb up?"

"All question in one. As same as Radha. Tensed" Sam whispered in shyams ear. Shyam stopped him by nudging him with his elbow.

"Mam, assembly talk. I mean Radha is going to do the assembly talk. Sorry, someone informed that she needs to talk in the assembly today" krithi stammered.

"Who said?" She asked.

"S... Smrithi" Radha said.

"Are you guys mad or something?. You trusted her and made Radha to climb up. Why haven't you asked me before you did that." She sighed. "She is going to talk today" she said pointing to the one who is standing on the other side holding pen and paper. "Please, ask me before doing such things"

Someone called her from the other side. "Drop her safely back in the class". She left.

Everyone is red with rage except Radha.

"How dare she?" Shyam cursed, stumping his feet harder.

"It's my fault. I should've asked before climbing up. Why didn't I think about it?." Krithi said, walking forward.

"No it's mine" Shyam said.

"It's none of our fault" Radha said.

"Dont say, there is philosophy behind this, Radha" Shyam asked.

"yeah, there is. You said that she talked looking straight into mam eyes without telling a lie, Right?" Radha said.

"Yeah"

"So when we heard the announcement, our mind automatically assumed it as true. And also when smrithi asked us to walk, our mind went to action without thinking. The point is, we already created a certain image of her from the things we saw. This made us to move ahead and most importantly we assumed that she will not lie as she is from gurukulam" Radha said, moving forward with krithi.