a shocking new bat

Okay boys and girls here is the next chapter of my DC story which I am hoping you all are enjoying, now for my question of the day and that is which is cooler original Batman's suit or the batman who laugh and why. For me I would say that it has to be the batman who laughed since it just looks like something you wouldn't want to mess with. Now with that all said and done let's get onto this chapter.

Leslie Willis POV (Livewire)

Remember I'm not a big DC fan so I don't know if this is her style of crime or not.

I was getting ready to take all of the money in the bank vault with the help of the people who have come with me. The vault door was easy to open thanks to it being electronic, we had to be quick before superman finds out were here through if the man I hired did his job right he won't bother us.

Livewire:"go get the money!"

My men nodded and started to run into the vault while I walked up to the first floor of the back. As I am walking up the stairs of the lower level of the bank I began to wonder what the paper was talking about when they said there was a new batman in Gotham, one that likes blood. When I reached the top of the stairs I looked at the hostages who were knocked out sitting in positions that make it look like nothing unusual is going on. I walked back down to the vault since nobody can see me others wise this plan will go to the shit, when I reached the bottom of the vault I saw some bags lying Infront of the vault. As another came flying out I felt like someone was watching me so I looked back and saw nothing there, I turned back to the vault. Then the bags stopped coming out and my men were not coming out, as time went on I begin to get annoyed.

Livewire:"any time now."

Still nothing so I walked over to the vault, charging some of my lightning in my hand ready to make an example of one of them. When I looked into the vault the lights were off but I could make out a figure in the room who was dressed like batman, from what little of the mouth I could see it looked like the joker.

Livewire:"what the hell are you doing here Joker!? This isn't Gotham you can't just play your jokes on anyone you feel like."

I shot some of my lightning at him but Joker just jumped out of the way, for someone who was almost killed he is sure lively. The lights in the vault turned back on and I saw the men I brought with me knocked out or dead.

???:"you should take heed what awaits the sing of greed, for those who take but do not earn must pay dearly."

Now that wasn't the joker, this person sounded quite strong and intimating, this fake batman threw one of his own batarangs at me. I shout another bolt of lightning at it but it blew up making the room fill with a huge cloud of black smoke, I took a few steps back ready to shoot this man when he exits the vault. As I am waiting for the guy to come out of the vault the smoke started the fade, when the smoke was completely gone the bat fake wasn't in the vault anymore. I felt something hit me in the back of the head causing me to lose balance and fall to the ground, when I look to where I was hit I saw that it was this fake batman.

Livewire:"how did you get there!?"

He smiled widely at me with his huge toothy grin.

???:"simple, this."

He held up a round neckless with had some weird symbols carved into it.

Livewire:"what is that!?"

???:"it's a necklace made by the grate Smith to turn people invisible when you wear it."

Now that was something I could use but I would need to kill this creepy fan boy, I was going to shoot lighting at the man but he threw one of his batarangs into my hand impaling it.