Chapter 11

Dream POV

Tommy and I started walking over to the churro stand, the smell drawing us in. I could hear Tommy's stomach growling, so I asked him to find a place to sit and bought two churros, one for him and one for me. I headed over to where he was sitting and handed him the churro.

"Oh, I didn't know you were getting me one too..."

"Yeah, I could hear your stomach on the way over here." I laughed.

"Oh, well okay, I might save it for later though."

"No. I want you to eat it now please. You didn't have any breakfast so I need you to eat the churro."

"But-"

"Now please."

Tommy POV

I looked at the churro I was holding and slowly brought it up to my mouth. It DID smell really good... and it was just one churro, how bad could it be, right? I took a bite. And then another. And another. The churro was devoured in only a minute or so. I could feel Dream's eyes on me, but at that moment I didn't care. I hadn't eaten in a few days, and that churro reminded me how hungry I was.

"Thank you Tommy." Dream said.

He had finished his churro as well, and stood up to throw away the trash. I stood as well and we walked back to the Space Mountain ride to meet back up with the others. They were standing in a group talking to one another. 

"Hey guys we're back." Dream said when we were a few yards away.

"Hey! Glad you made it! How was the ferris wheel?" Niki asked

"Well, this idiot forgot that ferris wheels go up high, and so he chickened out." I said and laughed with everyone.

"Really man, that's like all they do, spin." Fundy commented.

Everyone laughed at that too.

"So what did you do then?" Tubbo asked

"We got churros!" Dream told him.

"REALLY DID YOU BRING ME ONE?"

"Haha, no Tubbo, you should've came with us instead of hanging with these losers." Dream replied.

Dream POV

After that was all said and done, we all decided to go to a few rides that we all enjoyed. 

<Time Skip - Lunch Time>

"So, what does everyone want for lunch?" Will asked, "I'm buying."

"POTATOS" Techno yelled, getting a laugh out of everybody.

"I don't think they have that here, its not Ireland." George said.

"I want classic American food! Burgers!" Tubbo shared.

"Everyone cool with burgers?" Will asked

Everyone nodded, except for Tommy I noticed.

We walked over to the burger place that was in the park. Everyone gave their orders, but Tommy said he wasn't hungry because he was filled up form the churro. I was skeptical, but chose to believe him this time. If he doesn't eat for dinner, than I'll have to tell Wilbur and confront him about it.

____________________

AYYYYYYYY I actually kind of like this chapter, and POG Tommy ate! But you know what's not pog, Wilbur blowing up L'manberg smh. 2.5K VIEWS! I love you all!❤