Tom

The next morning came up. Draco woke up before Olivia. He didnt wake her up, she looked precius while sleeping. Soon Olivia woke up too.

„Goodmorning."

„Morning Olivia."

Draco said and gave her a kiss on her forehead. He saw the hickeys on her neck, that were made by him. It was a good feeling, now everyone would know that she belongs to him.

They went to the great hall together, for breakfast. They sat down next to eachother, Olivia was still a little tired so she rest her head on Dracos shoulder while he was talking to Blaise.

Tom entered the room. Draco and Blaise went silent.

„Hey Tom."

„Goodmorning Olivia, Malfoy, Zabini."

„Hello Tom."

Draco and Blaise said quietly, they feared him. Olivia still didnt know why.
Tom sat opposite of Olivia. Draco and Blaise went silent.

„So Olivia, how are you today?"

„Quite good, and you?"

„Me too- what the hell is on your neck?"

Dracos eyes went wide open.

„Oh this. Its nothing important, forget about it."

nothing important? I wasnt important to her?' Draco thought.

„Well it is something Olivia, who hurt you?"

Tom asked and softly touched her neck. Draco did not like that he touched his girl. But he couldnt do anything anout it, he was scared of Tom.

„Its nothing Tom. Please."

Tom took his hand away and nodded light, then continued eating.

After breakfast Olivia went to her room to get her books for school.
She walked to her first class, Defense agaisnt the dark arts, she knew that Tom would sit next to her again.

„Hey Tom."

„Hello Olivia."

Tom said and smiled at her. They sat in the very back, that means that professor Lupin couldnt hear them, or see them talking. They talked the whole lession.

„Tell me Olivia, where do these bruises come from?

„I already told you Tom, its nothing now let go of it. Why do you even care?"

„I dont want someone to hurt someone like you."

Tom said and stroke her hair. Olivia blushed. She knew she cant tell him the thruth.

Toms hand was on her cheek and they looked eachother in the eyes. It was such a romatnic moment. But Olivia already has someone.

„You two in the back, stop flirting."

Professor Lupin said. The whole class turned around to look at them. Olivia got red from embaressment.

„We werent professor, i was just admiring how pretty this girl next to me was."

Tom said. Olivia bit her lip and looked at her book. The professor laughted it off and continued with the lession, some students were still looking, some were whispering and some were smiling at them.