[CHAPTER TWO]

CHAPTER 2

Mike burst into the room and he was with a boy that I had never seen before. He was talking to him casually, but I couldn’t hear what they were talking about at all. 

   It must be the new transferred student.

   As they were getting closer I could heard part of their conversation, “– Swanston Academy was an all-boys school, and they’ve opened it up now, but unfortunately…Well, let’s just say there aren’t that many girls interested in coming to a school in the middle of nowhere to learn psychology and about human. So at the moment, there’s only one girl.”

   I know that when Mike mentioned that one girl, he meant me. I look at the new transferred student and he was looking left and right for the girl – me – and then his eyes landed on me. I smiled warmly at him.

   “One girl…” I heard his voice trailed off.

   “Yup! Anyway, my point being, just don’t get your hopes up, okay?” Mike said and I chuckled at his words.

   The new kid was really cute and he had these weird, translucent blue eyes. I kept staring at him and watching his every move as he started to reply to whatever Mike just said, but James interrupted my observation halfway.

   “Louis, who’s that? The transfer student?” James asked as he lean back against the table and relaxingly turned his head to face Louis.

   “I guess so,” Louis replied, nonchalantly.

   “That’s weird. We’re already in the third semester,” James chattered. I was about to say something when I was interrupted by our teacher.

   “All right, guys, take your seats! It’s time for homeroom.” Professor Esteven walked into the room with his papers and books tucked messily under his arm and he was at his usual spot again – his good old desk and his favorite seat.

The furniture was precious to Professor Esteven and whoever dared to sit on the chair or doodle on the desk; he would hunt them down and made sure they learn their lessons. But knowing Mike – the rule breaker – of course he would go against it. Though he had learnt his lesson in the first week of school and ever since then everyone would not dare to touch the desk let alone sit on the chair. He never told us the reason why he loved that furniture of his so much but Louis heard that it had to do with his son, whom died in a plane crash and the furniture was the last gift Professor Esteven’s son ever gave him.

   Mike went and sat down without saying another word, but the new transferred student walked towards Professor Esteven and stood next to his desk which made everyone gasped but Professor Esteven didn’t say a word which was surprising. The new transferred student turned to face the whole class confidently. I looked around to find that everyone was awaited for me to sit down. The embarrassed me not wanting to look awkward so I hurryingly settled down.

   “G’day guys. My name is Carr Alcamo,” He introduced himself, eyes looking at me.

   “He has just transferred here all the way from Australia, so let’s make him feel at home, everybody!” Professor Esteven declared. Some of the students started clapping, so I followed along. But my mind wasn’t concentrating on the clapping. Instead, I was realizing that strange aura around him.

   James turned to me and said, “Hey, Rosana, you’re not making eyes at that pompous looking jerk, are you?”

   I blushed immediately. “O-of course not!”

   “The seat next to Rosana is free. Make sure you show him around, Rosana,” Professor Esteven’s voice rang through my ears and for some reason I stood up abruptly and slammed my hands against the table.

   “O-okay!” I replied shakily.

    Pull yourself together, Rosana Drave!

I smiled at the new kid called ‘Carr Alcamo’ nervously. Though, his name sounded so weird and somehow familiar. “Hi, Carr. I am Rosana. Nice to meet you,” I greeted him as the whole class turned their attentions on us.

   Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw James raised his eyebrow and Louis just looked at me worryingly. I ignored them and made an eye contact with Carr.

   “I know you, Rosana. This isn’t the first time we’ve met.” He said, amused.  

   “What…?” I trailed off and looking confused. 

A/N:

Ohh, what happened there?! ^.^ Well, read to find out!

I am super-uber sorry if this chapter is short, but please Vote, Comment & Share all you want guys!

Till next chapter! :P

Muwaahh,

Love from Kristy! <3