[CHAPTER ONE]

A/N: 

Before you start please note that English is not my mother tounge and in fact it is my third language so I am not an expert at writing. I have been learning it for three years and I am trying my best so you will make my day if you simply just comment below even if it is one word, 'BAD!' it will still make my day! :') 

Thanks

CHAPTER ONE

My laptop made a beep sound as a new email was sent to me. I put down my novel and walked over to my desk, away from the fireplace. I read the title and I was shocked by the identity of the sender. I hadn’t heard from him for years and this surprise was just too much. I couldn't believe my eyes as I stood there blinking a few times before I reread the title again. But it still hadn't change. The subject said, ‘from Carr to Rosana’ and in my entire life I had only known one Carr and he was someone that left a lasting impression when we re-met.

  I clicked on the email as it unfolded itself whilst wiping my sweating hands on my pants nervously. I don’t know why I was so nervous, it was only an email but I couldn’t help it. I sat down on my office chair and started to read the email I had been waiting for years.

G’day, Rosana,

    I’m currently in Australia over the break. I’m mostly just hanging out by myself, relaxing, and trying out those recipes that Louis gave me a while ago. Oh yeah, James sent me a picture of you guys when you were kids. Looking at it really made me miss you. Even after all this time…you still mean the world to me…and those carefree days we spent together…those are the memories I treasure the most.

Carr Alcamo

    I reread the email multiple times just to make sure I didn’t miss a single word that he wrote, especially the last part where he said I still meant the world to him. He left me craving for more of his messages now especially when he didn’t wrote much at all, though I was glad to hear Carr was doing well. It took me back to good old Swanston Academy…

Ever since I was a child, I’ve always loved people and always curious about how they behave. I loved people so much that I enrolled at Swanston Academy, a boarding school specializing in psychology and other fields of human science.  Even though I was the only female student in a male dominant school -  I got to be with my childhood friends, Louis and James. In so many ways, it didn’t seem like that much of a change…until Carr arrived.

When I finished daydreamed I printed out the message and used a sticky tape to stick it against my wall so I could reread it whenever I wanted to and further down the wall and around it were all the other messages that James and Louis had sent to me. In between, there were photos and posters of James, Carr and Louis and I; all in different seasons of clothing and countries.

I walked towards one side of the wall, where my bed was against and there was a poster of the four of us standing in front of the Eiffel Tower and I remembered the reason why we were there at the first place. It was because we decided to take a break after exams and before the school allowed us to leave, we just ran away and flew to Paris for the entire summer holiday. It was one of the best holidays of my life. 

I sighed and sat down on my bed as I started to take a walk down memory lane. 

A/N:

Oh-oh, what happened when he arrived in Rosana's school? :o 

Well, that is for you to find out ladies and gentleman! ;) Oh, by the way the picture on the right is our 'only girl in the world' Rosana! :P 

Please don't forget to 

Vote! Comment! Share! 

Have a great day/night! Muwaahh,

Love from Kristy! <3