you growled glaring up at the Vampire surprising him to say the least, he had never saw you angry, he heard you shout at the crows before but he couldn't sense any anger in your voice.

"Human or not He can still feel pain. just because I'm Human doesn't mean I can't take care of myself" you said pushing him away and just escaped through the window. Yoongi groaned at your stubbornness before yelling out to Jimin who's resting some where in the castle.

"Guppy! she's gone again" 

"Again?"

*****

You pant running into the woods in hopes to find Jungkook, the sun was setting in the distance, you had to find him before dark. 

"Jungkook!! Where are you?!" you called out running further into the forest yelling out his name. you turned around and froze seeing a figure in front of what looks like a burnt down house, you bite your bottom lip nervously walking closer to the figure. to your utter relief the figure was the owner of the name you were calling earlier.

you frowned seeing a few tears land on the snow, you sighed taking off your own jacket then put it around his bare shoulders. 

you kneeled down beside him and looked at what used to be his home, you assumed the worse based on his tears.

you stayed silent listening to his sobs echoing through the forest.

"I-it's all my fault... I shouldn't have left them here.." he cried burying his face on his cold shaky hands, muttering words you couldn't understand. you hesitantly wrapped an arm around his shoulder bringing him closer to you in hopes to comfort him.

he tensed up at the gentle touch before calming down, he leaned his head on your shoulder while you traced circles on his back letting him cry it all out.

"I have no one left... I failed to protect my family.." he whispered making you frown, you gently pulled back and made him look at you by cupping his face with your cold hands. he shivered slightly at the touch but still looked into your (Eye color) eyes.

"Don't say that.. look I know we just met but I'll be happy to let you stay with me in my house, I could use a bit of company since my Sister and her daughter would most likely move back to France. I tend to get a little lonely at times" you chuckled a little, his eyes widen at the generous offer.

"W-what? No I can't just-"

"I insist. but going home will have to wait a while longer. i still have to do something first" you smiled his eyes sparked once he stared deep into yours.

he stopped crying completely calming down at your embrace, he sighed closing his eyes then moved his forehead against yours catching you off guard.

you calmed down then closed your own eyes thinking that this was just his way of saying thank you, unknown to you of a red magic circle appearing on the ground beneath the two of you.

maroon chains circled the magic circle with You and the shapeshifter right at the center of it, after a while two hearts appeared above you with the chains slowly moving closer until it completely trapped it together. after a second it all disappeared in a blink, the bond was now complete.

you gasp opening your eyes watching the Man fell unconscious in from of you.

"Jungkook! are you okay? hey.." you whispered catching his body in your arms, your eyes widen in shock seeing his cuts and bruises heal itself right in front of your eyes.

"Y/N!!" 

Turning your head at the call you saw Jimin running over to the both of you with Yoongi following behind him, "You sea slug!" he shouted in anger before quickly wrapping his arms around you hugging you tightly from behind.

"Jimin shouldn't you be resting? you still aren't fully healed-"

"Just- shut up will you?" he muttered burying his head on your shoulder, you bite your bottom lip. 

Yoongi looked at the scene in front of him then at the unconscious guy in your arms before sighing 

"You really are a trouble maker"