Part 3 - Skills Test

Start from the beginning

Naruto didn't let Asuma rest and used his superior speed to disable more points, which got more difficult as Asuma tried to stay out of his reach. Finally Naruto managed to cut a whole muscle in Asuma's left leg, which made him fall to his knees. Naruto came up and pointed his glowing hand to Asuma's spine.

"My win." He said and then stepped back.

The Hokage was impressed. That was an impressive show of taijutsu skill. And that speed reminded him a lot of Minato. But Naruto seemed even better than his father at the same age. And how did he manage to get Asuma's muscles hurt? That looked like gentle fist, but Naruto couldn't know it. The Hyuga kept those secrets within their clan.

"Very good, Dark Phoenix. The next thing would be genjutsu." The Hokage said.

"Wouldn't it have been better to let Kurenai test him there? I am not much of a genjutsu user." Asuma said.

Arata had appeared at Asuma's side and began healing his injuries. When he walked to Naruto he shook his head.

"I'm okay." He said and the medic went to the side.

"I don't think we would need a genjutsu specialist. I don't want news about Dark Phoenix getting out too soon. Arata here is one of my personal medics and won't tell a thing. I only need to know how good he is at casting them and at dispelling a few lower level ones. I know you can do a B-rank genjutsu."

Asuma nodded. That B-rank genjutsu was his highest level genjutsu. It only worked if he got his opponent by surprise. But if his father only wanted to test if Dark Phoenix could break it, it would do. Naruto got ready.

"Okay, we will start with you starting to cast a genjutsu at Asuma, Dark Phoenix." The Hokage said.

Naruto nodded and went through handseals at a fast pace.

"Illusion art: Pervert's paradise." He said.

The Hokage waited for Asuma to get out of the genjutsu, but instead he saw that Asuma had started to drool and only looked strangely happy. Then he sported a huge nosebleed and fell back, knocked out.

"What kind of jutsu was that?" The Hokage asked Naruto, whom he swore was grinning brightly under his mask.

"The genjutsu shows him the woman he likes offering him to do whatever sexual fetish he has. It works on nearly everybody." Naruto said innocently.

"How the hell did you come up with that jutsu?" The Hokage asked baffled.

"Well, the same way I came up with that ninjutsu." Naruto said, stressing 'that ninjutsu'.

The Hokage knowing which one he meant had to suppress a nosebleed himself.

"It was meant to be a distraction in case I was running away from others. And it isn't limited to men. It works with the general preferences of the one I catch in it." Naruto explained.

"I am impressed. Can you please wake up Asuma again, so we can continue?" The Hokage asked Arata.

The medic nodded and pushed his chakra into Asuma's system to break him out of the genjutsu. Asuma opened his eyes and saw his father, Arata and Dark Phoenix looking at him amused.

"Damn, that jutsu is really dangerous. You simply don't want to get out of it." Asuma commented groaning.

Now he was glad that Kurenai wasn't here. She would never forgive him. Thankfully nobody knew what his illusion had been. That would be a definite death sentence for him.

"Okay, let's get this over with. Let's see if you are as good as escaping from a genjutsu." Asuma said and went through his handseals. "Illusion art: Prison of silence." Asuma said.