HELP ME FOR MY ENGLISH HOMEWORKS

S'que vous pouvez me dire si y a des erreurs ? (grammaire, orthographe)

James Madison was born on March, 16th (the sixteen) 1751 (seventeen fifty one) in the county of King George, in Virginia's colony.

Hedied in Orange in Virginia, on June 28th 1836

He was one of the first members of the republican-democratic party. This political party was created in 1791 and dissolved in 1824.

James Madison was the 4th president of the USA

He served from 1809 to 1817, during two terms.

He is considered as one of the main authors of the American Constitution. Madison took care of the equality between legislative, judicial, and executive powers and composed first draft of the Bill of Rights.

On October 7th 1808, he annexed the west part of FloridaState, where colonists rebelled against Spain authority.

He insisted on the proportional representation of the states' populations in the Congress.

During his first term, in 1812, there was a war, called Anglo-American war, or second independence war.

France and Great Britain were in war, and they mutually blocked the access of American ship in their port, that stopped trade.

In 1812, Madison proposed to the two countries to stop  American ships boarding in exchange for an alliance against the other part. Napoleon accepted this offer.

On June 18th 1812, USA declared war to the Great Britain.

Later, on august the 24th 1814, British army arrived in Washington and entered in the capital. They burnt important buildings like the Capitol and the White House. On December the 24th, Gand's treaty put an end to the war. 

PLEASE I'M A SHIT IN ENGLISH GRAMMAR LOUL HELP HELP HELPPP

et si tu connais des gens qui sont anglais, tague les please !!

Même s'ils parlent pas français, mon titre est clair uwu