¦6¦

"1, 2, 3! Eight makes one team! hello, We are Ateez!"

Seonghwa smiled hearing that. He was watching some of their videos, seeing the comments written udner it.

He could not believe he had made it. If you had said to him two years earlier that he was going to join an eight membered group, he would have laughed even at the thought of it.

But here he was, sitting along with his friend and fellow members, them talking and him watching videos.

They were going to leave soon to get to the fansign area, and they wanted to loosen up before that.

"Im so excited! It's been so long since we've last seen our atiny. I can't wait" An over excited Yunho started saying, and of course everyone was quick to agree.

Seonghwa watched with fond eyes his younger friends to talk so enthusiastically. That was something everyone was happy about, and noone could stop them from feeling that way.

It was after a short moment when their manager announced their departure and they rushed to get to the van.

The trip there was filled with laughter and jokes. Only Jongho was not taking part in the conversation due to him listening to music, but their voices were so loud, so he could easily hear them. He wasn't annoyed. More amused than anything else.

After a twenty minute trip, that felt like two hours, they finally arrived. Seonghwa was the last to go out, leaving his hyperactive friends to go. He couldn't help but smile while seeing them, feeling warmth spread all over his body.

Once everyone was gathered and the stylists were fixing small details, they were soon walking over the stage.

San, Wooyoung and Mingi were of course the first of them running through the door, and were welcomed by the screams and laughs of their atiny.

Seonghwa went and sat down in one of the chairs, after they all greeted the atinys inside the room. Beside him was Yeosang, who was currently playing with a small drone, flying it around the room.

The older looked fascinated at that, and started waving at the small flying machine.

"Hi.. Bye.." He spoke with the softest voice, while looking at the device. That was enough for atinys to start cooing at him, while taking countless pictures and videos of the incident.

The youngers were still fooling around but were quickly scolded by their staff, telling them to take a seat so that they could start signing.

Seonghwa was seated somewhere in the middle, and waited patiently for the first atiny to sit in front of him. Once that happened, he smiled at her, taking her hand in his.

She had brought with her a toothless plushie, that Seonghwa was excited about. His eyes sparkled seeing it, and was quick to pick it and squish it. She was quick to tell him that he reminded atiny of the said dragron, and he was left speechless hearing that.

There were a lot of fans that passed and gave him small presents or letters, but most of them were plushies. Different types, characters and sizes.

At the end of the fansign, he had picked all the plushies in his arms, while swaying back and forth, showing to the rest his huge collection. The smile didn't leave his face, and he was eternally grateful to atiny for their gifts.

~~~~

To the rest of the ateez members, Seonghwa was like an overexcited puppy. He was curious about everything that he encountered, surprised and endeared by even the smallest things.

Even though they teased him most of the time, they didn't mean it. To them, he was the most precious little bean, that needed protection from everything and everyone.

His pure expressions and sweet demeanor was something they treasured. They didn't have the heart to say no to the elder, wanting to see the soft smile that adorned his face.

Without even realising it, feelings started developing between them, but all of them focused on Seonghwa. They wanted to tell him how they were feeling, they wanted him to be with them. But they were too afraid of scaring him away.

What they wanted was quite difficult to achieve. A relationship with all of them. Their feelings were there, but the practical part was an obstacle.

However, they didn't put it down. The seven of them had managed to start their relationship, leaving Seonghwa for a while aside. Because they had to be careful around him. They didn't want to scare him.