#3 "It suits you."

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ

The angel helplessly ravelled himself in an even more complicated fashion as he made a lame attempt at untangling himself from the changing room curtains. It was this dress: too many ribbons and too many intricate lacings.

The demon choked on his own laughter as he witnessed this great feat. Aziraphale had  managed to exceed his already feeble state.

"Need a hand, Angel?" The demon proposed as he bit back a strangled guffaw.

"That would have been nice five minutes ago, dear." Aziraphale snapped, his face a peculiar shade of pink.

Crowley sighed- this boy- and set to work on reversing the angel's entanglement, yet he still brandished an amused smile as he delicately ran a finger along the dress' fine trimmings.

"It suits you."

"You think?" The angel examined himself in the mirror, "I'm not so sure..." Crowley couldn't help it, he slapped his thigh as he released an eccentric whail of laughter.

The neighbouring couples looked up in alarm.

"It's not funny...!" The angel hissed, and as soon as he said this, he yanked down Crowley's top hat over his eyes- well, sunglasses. "It really isn't! Remember, we need this to be perfect!"

The demon's cheeks warmed with admiration as his lips folded fondly: it probably wouldn't have been welcomed by the angel if he were to proclaim that, with Aziraphale as chief wedding planner, their wedding would be nothing short of perfect.

The demon put his hands behind his back and leaned against the far wall so that his body was thrown forward. "Fine, if you like, I'll wear the dress--"

"No!" Aziraphale shrieked. Observing the raise of Crowley's brow, he quickly explained, "I like the hat... and usually people aren't so valiant to brave the hat plus dress combination."

"Then I suppose I'll have to be the first one." The demon flashed one of his trademark grins, before tilting to his left to face a spinning rack of gowns, "Why are they all so white?"

"Well I suppose it's tradition," the angel shrugged, "Besides, you look handsome in white." The angel clapped a hand across his mouth as if only just realising what he said.

"I think I'll try on this one." Biting his lip as he fought back a smirk, the demon disappeared behind the set of curtains.

Aziraphale tapped the rail of clothing apprehensively as he attempted to revert his cheeks to their usual- or at least whenever Crowley was not around- shade.

Within seconds, the curtains were whisked open as Crowley stepped outwards in his usual theatrical manner.

"What do you think, Angel?"

"Oh-- Crowley..."