On the other hand, Deep's poison effect slowly reduced and he got conscious. To his bad luck no one noticed this. Romi who is in charge of this case, is devastated to know that friend Deep is no more. He visited hospital and cries out loud seeing his dead friend. Fortunately Deep got back his unconscious which leaves Romi speechless. He is ecstatic to see Deep alive and calls for doctor. But Deep stopped him and says that nobody should know that I am alive. He says first I have to escape from this hospital safely without anybody's suspicion. Right then Tina enters the room after meeting the senior doctor. Deep acts like dead as soon as he saw her while Romi hides inside the washroom. Tina is about to start the autospy Romi thinks how to stop her and calls the reception. He says "Tina's mother is dead and asks them to inform her asap bcz her mobile is unreachable". His heart is palipilating faster because he wants to save Deep. Within few seconds a nurse enters the room and informed Tina about her mother. She is hell shocked and rushes outside.

No one is there except Deep and Romi

No one is there except Deep and Romi. Romi quickly replaces a dead body from mortuary and sets out the fire.  In the meantime he escapes with Deep. He asks Deep to go to Paradise resort and he will meet him after destroying the CCTV footages. Everyone in the hospital are left panic-struck by the fire broke out and rushes outside. Romi takes advantage of the situation and destroyed the footages smartly.

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

BACK TO PRESENT,

Deep says "Relax buddy ! we have planned my dead perfectly that nobody will suspect us. Before Kabir finds out the entire truth we will fly to Florida with tons of money. So chill out bro. Its just a matter of few days. But before that Pooja and Manav has to pay for their deeds. They are ready to kill me for their stupid love. I loved Pooja but she backstabbed me for Manav. As long as their confession video is with me I can get as much as money from them. Romi asks "What if they find out about us. About You? That you are not dead". Deep in a contemptuous tone "They are just dumb enough to fall for our traps". Romi moues saying "Overconfidence is always an enemy Deep" . He says "Lets see" in a disdainful tone.

On the other side, kabir is driving to Paradise Resort frantically

On the other side, kabir is driving to Paradise Resort frantically. One side he got suspended and the other hand, his friend Romi has betrayed him. He wants to confront him and gets answers for all the questions cooking in his mind. His rage is completely visible in his eyes. On the other side, Deep and Romi are plotting against Pooja and Manav. On the spur of the moment a calling bell grabbed their attention. Romi gets scared and says "What if Kabir has reached already? ". The scene ends with the shocking faces of Deep and Romi

🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Hey Pals, 🙋

Hope you are all doing awesome. 🙌

"Dangerous Ishqq" ❤have reached its 25th Chapter 💃in a short span of time⌚.

🎉Its indeed surprising for me.I am really happy seeing your comments and votes. 🎉

🔱Heartfelt thanks to the all readers. In order to celebrate our 25th chapter of Dangerous Ishqq I have planned to launch a new 3 shorts fantasy story 🔱

🔮JUST BELIEVE IN MAGIC🔮

🎄The story will rolls out in wattpad at 10pm today🎄

❄H🎄A❄P🎄P❄Y🎄

🎄R❄E🎄A❄D🎄I❄N🎄G❄

Here is the glimpse of the new fan fiction

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Three shorts on how an unexpected christmas🎄 wish made one's life topsy turvy.🎉 Most of us don't believe in Magic or a Miracle unless we experience one❄. This story is gonna take you all to an enchanting ride where lots of pleasant surprises are on the stock.

What will you wish if you have a magic wand or a candle.✨ Here a couple come across a shop which grants them whatever they wish.🔱 Let's see what they have wished and find out how miraculously their lives have turned into......😉

❄🎄❄🎄❄🎄❄🎄❄🎄❄🎄❄