"What's weird?"

"I mean, until the day we got locked up here... We never heard a single noise from outside. They are up to something." Smith quietly explained.

L/N's heart stopped a beat, her world is slowly falling apart.

"T-They got Snape-I-I-" Smith went to stop her from going out but Y/N's too powerful and she got thrown into the ground.

"Y/N! Please stop!"

L/N uses her hands to open the locked door. Her own magic worked and the door burst open, revealing some death eaters on standby.

They pointed their wands at her immediately until Wormtail got out of the main room as he smile creepily at Y/N Astor.

"Our lord wanted to see you. Come."

Y/N gritted her teeth as she followed the almost bald man inside a dark large room. It's very cold inside and it resembles no life.

"Y/N Astor." Voldemort greeted wickedly, not paying her any attention as his ruthless red eyes are rooted on the familiar man, kneeling on the ground with his head tilted down.

L/N didn't expected that seeing him would affect her memories so much.

There's a scene that suddenly flashed into her mind. Two teenagers laying down on the grass in a calm afternoon.

"You don't have to. Why do you do this?" Y/N glared at the black haired boy beside her.

"Once again Sev. If I ever heard you complaining about me giving you some muggle literatures... I'm gonna cut your head off." Then Severus pretended to be frightened when suddenly she kept yelling at him to stop.

"Sev! Stop it! Stop tickling me for merlinsake!"

The scene slowly faded into her mind as she slowly get near him. Her knees buckled as she felt like experiencing Deja Vu. "P-Professor..." It seems like there's something stucked into her throat.

Voldemort laugh. "Severus. Welcome our dear guest." Snape obediently bow his head and do the same thing infront of L/N.

Y/N gritted her teeth and glared at him and Voldemort.

"Why are you here?" L/N asked strongly but Snape just remained silent.

"Tsk tsk. Severus will not answer you Astor. Not until I gave him the order to do so. Am I correct Severus?" The look on Voldemort's face is so evil. By just looking at his not-so-human-face is making L/N stomach shake in anger.

"Don't call me Astor. Professor come on now. Let's get out of here." L/N winced in disdain and she proceeded to grab his hand but he pulled his hands away from her. Voldemort mockingly snorted.

"Astor. Don't waste your energy. Now listen. I have an offer and I will make it very brief as I am not a very patient person." L/N can see on her peripheral vision that Snape is shooking his head slightly, telling her to drop the offer down.

"Join me." Voldemort's finger clicked on the chair's arms.

"I would never-" just that, Snape collapsed on the ground as he yell in excruciating pain. Snape look like he isn't hurting, except his dark black orbs that is directly staring at L/N, begging her to just go. His body felt like burning as if he is bathing with hot boiling water.

"Stop it! Stop!" Y/N went to reach for him but he just look at her, smiling slightly that only she can notice. Tears started to fall from her eyes, she is sobbing so much that she cannot talk anymore. L/N couldn't bear listening to Snape's agony.