36: Swear to me

AUTHOR'S POV:

"Harry. We won't understand anything if you don't calm down." Sirius Black pulled on his hair annoyingly.

Dumbledore look at Black with a gaze of 'Calm down. It won't work if you yelled at him like that'.

Just in time, Snape came in and brought a calming draught for his most despised student who's still shivering even though he have drank an amountful of the potion on that day.

Potter, who is still sobbing, take hold of the draught with his trembling hand and quickly gulped it in one go.

"W-When me and C-Cedric reached the goblet... We noticed her on the ground... She's unconscious so we decided to grab her and go to the goblet together... And then it happened so quickly and I-I... I watched Y/N... She were restrained with many snakes around her body... She's still unconscious and I have no choice but to leave her." Black decided to embrace his godson who is very strong to experience such thing.

"I-It's my fault... I couldn't save anyone... It's my fault." Snape fist wobbled at his side as he decided to leave the room. Dumbledore followed him.

"Severus..."

"What? You're going to stop me again Dumbledore?! Whose fault is it now that you entrusted her with that old fool!? What is it this time? Wait for her to perish?! Is that it? Because the last time I trusted you to protect her everything went down!" Snape whispered shout, spits hangin at the side of his mouth.

"Don't tell me that we're going to have 'this' talk once again Severus..."

"No. No no no. I am not going to have that look Dumbledore. She-" Snape's obsidian black eyes is filled with tears.

"A-Albus..." His deep voice croaked like a dog in pain.

"Yes Severus. You know very well what she wanted. She don't want you lingering around with Voldemort and risk your life as you cease to nothing. Do you think she will handle seeing you breathing no more because of her?" Somehow, Snape's heart is slowly believing 'this' man's words once again.

The old man tap the Potions Master's back, comforting him. "Y/N is a very strong woman Severus. Don't forget that she and Moody are the one who's filling Azkaban with Death Eaters. She won't easily give in. For now, until the time has come... Until Voldemort himself decided to wish your presence, do not do anything reckless." The headmaster went back to check the Potter boy.

Snape fist clutched his side very tight and he took his step towards his chamber in disdain.

***

"I can't believe you BFF/N."

"Look, I've got no choice Y/N..." L/N sigh heavily.

"I'm done for. You really told them all about how I fancy Professor Sn- Damn." Her eyeballs roll back into her head for the nth time.

'What if they uses him as my weakness? Shite.' She thought as she bite her lips.

"What else did you spilled?"

"Look. I'm really sorry okay? I really am. But I've got no choice! I-I... I missed my parents and I love them." L/N hands swiftly clutch into her hair and she embraced Smith, tapping her back delicately.

"I'm sorry BFF/N... I got upset so easily... I'm sorry." Smith is still sobbing when she heard some murmuring outside the room.

"Isn't it weird?" Smith wiped her tears away as she listen very closely on the vague conversation outside.