.*⁺ᵀʰᵉ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ⁺*. ⁽ᶠˡᵘᶠᶠ ᵍᵒⁿ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ⁾

((This chapter contains memories that have not been recounted, so it'll be kinda dark but at the end, you'll see !~))-author-san

{NO POV}

【'Where am I?.....no..who am I?.....why is it so dark?....'】Y/n was curled up, on a cold floor in a dark room. They sat up in the darkness, blinking their eyes and staring in the pitch-black room. Their eyes turn into a shade of golden, making it easier for them to see the room. Their form wasn't human-like after they got up. They were a beast, walking on all fours, and somehow this just made y/n more confused.

'Wₕy ₐₘ ᵢ ₛₒ ₜₐₗₗ?...... Wₐₛ gₒᵢₙg ₒₙ ₜₕₑ bₒₐₜ ₐ dᵣₑₐₘ?....' They try to hold their head, to ease the headaches. But was greeted by a paw, with sharp claws that only made more marks to their head. Y/n quickly stood up, alarmed and they were pulled down by something. They turned their head, to only see that their 'Ankles' were chained to the floor. Out of panic, they struggled to get them off and looks at their arms. They froze in place, in the current state they were in, they didn't even notice that they didn't have bandages on. Their golden-eyes stared at their body, the body was strangely morphed into a creature with marks covering its body.

'Cₐₗₘ dₒwₙ.......Fᵢᵣₛₜ, ᵢ dₒₙ'ₜ ₖₙₒw wₕₑᵣₑ ᵢ ₐₘ......ₙₒw wₕₐₜ ᵢ ₐₘ?...'They breathed heavily and looks at the empty room. Y/n is not only alarmed but scared in every way possible. They thought to themselves, as they try to pace around the room. They then tried to make up an idea, of what they're doing alone in the room.'ₘₐybₑ ₜₕᵢₛ ᵢₛ ₐ ⱼₒₖₑ...ᵣᵢgₕₜ?.....Cₕᵣₒₗₗₒ ₘᵤₛₜ ₖₙₒw...ₛₕₐₗₙₐᵣₖ cₒᵤₗd bₑ ₚₐᵣₜ ₒf ₜₕᵢₛ.....ₘₐCₕᵢ! ₕₑₗₗₒ?'They tried to call out, but all that came from their mouths were muzzled up growls. Outside the room, people talked, snapping y/n's attention to the door.

"The beast is awake.....tell _______ that we should get going with the showcase.....Scram!"

Y/n's ears couldn't believe what they've just heard.'Bₑₐₛₜ?...ₛₕₒwcₐₛₑ?....ₐᵣₑ ₜₕₑy ₜₐₗₖᵢₙg ₐbₒᵤₜ ₘₑ?....' They thought to themselves, as they stare at the door and sat down. They flinched as they heard the door opening, and the voice of a deep male continues to speak. The male was sending orders, not at y/n of course. But at men that would then walk into the room that y/n was at. A tall male would quickly grab y/n's face and cover their e/c eyes, while other men walk around and unchained them but put restrainers on them. Y/n was then pulled out of the room, and soft murmurs surrounded y/n as they walked straight ahead, with people beside them.'wₕy?......ₜₕᵢₛ ᵢₛₙ'ₜ ₐ ⱼₒₖₑ ₙₒw......ₜₕᵢₛ ᵢₛ ₛcₐᵣy......' The people that were around them stopped, and opened large doors to a theater for showcasing. There were lots of people there, from what y/n's ears can pick up from. Everyone became quiet, as y/n was pulled to the middle of the stage and shoved in a cage.'ₛcₐᵣy....ₛₒₘₑₒₙₑ...ₕₑₗₚ ₘₑ......ₚₗₑₐₛₑ...ₜₕᵢₛ ᵢₛₙ'ₜ fᵤₙₙy ......ₚₗₑₐₛₑ ₛₜₒₚ....'A large male with an eyepatch walked on the stage, earning cheers from the audience. Y/n sat in the cage leaning their head on the bars, as they blinked trying to get off the blindfold.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Today's discovery and showcase are made possible by a couple of hunters!.... Give them a round of applause!~ They have chosen to snatch us a species that live out in the ____ ____!~"

Y/n Moved their head closer to the bars, trying to make out what the male was saying about them. Some people in the audience gasped at y/n's reaction and movement. But the eye-patch man hushed them with a wave of his hands.